twentieth note

07/02/19

m;
I'm not gonna tell a soul, just tell me.

j;
if you tell anybody, I will hunt you down....It's Bang Chan.

_________________________

It was Friday, the day Jisung was most looking forward to. He was going to Hyunjin's house tonight and absolutely could not wait. Part of him was nervous because he and Hyunjin had gone all the way before. He honestly didn't want to sleep with Hyunjin again, he just wanted to hang out with the boy and have a good time.

It was currently break and Jisung had told his boyfriend he would hang out with his friends today during it. He hoped that Seungmin would be there so he could at least see how he was feeling. Although if he was being honestly with himself he new, Seungmin wouldn't speak to him.

"Hey guys!" Jisung smiled, the only people at his locker being Jeongchan.

"Hey hyung!" Jeongin smiled brightly.

Chan waved with his free hand, the other being wrapped around his lovers waist. Jisung smiled and sat down in front of the couple.

"You guys should just tell everyone, I mean you're both really obvious anyway," Jisung blurted, opening his lunch.

Chan's eyes widened and he brought his index finger to his mouth, telling Jisung to 'shh'. Jisung chuckled and shrugged, taking a bite from his rice he cooked and saved last night.

"Left overs? Looks yummy," Jeongin said, taking a bite of his own lunch.

Jisung only smiled in acknowledgement.

"Wow! Look who it is," Chan suddenly laughed.

Jisung followed Chan's eyes and his gaze fell upon Felix. Although, the Australian boy did not walk alone. Beside him was a very angry looking Seo Changbin.

"Hey guys, this is Binn-Changbin, can he sit with us?" Felix asked with hopeful eyes.

Jisung glanced up to the gloomy looking boy, who also looked down at Jisung. There was something in his eyes that Jisung just couldn't catch, although it did tick him off a little bit.

"Why?" Jisung asked Felix, his curious glare turning into a threatening one.

"Jisung," Chan started, "he can sit here. He's my friend, remember?"

"I won't if I'm causing any trouble," Changbin mumbled.

Felix's face softened and he frowned, linking his arm with Changbin's, "it's okay Binnie, you can sit here!"

Jisung basically gagged at the nickname and rolled his eyes. He wasn't sure why he was so mad, other than the fact Felix had been texting Changbin this whole time and not saying anything. Now, the boy wanted Changbin to sit with them? Jisung was a little bit frustrated by this. Especially when he was Hyunjin's friend, shouldn't he be over there? With Hyunjin?

Felix sat down beside Jisung and patted the empty spot on his left. Changbin obliged with a small smile and sat down beside the chipper boy.

"So you've been talking I see," Jisung muttered, swirling his chopsticks around in his rice.

Felix cocked his head to the side, "we've been texting a bit...why?"

"You didn't tell me..."

"I wasn't aware I had to," Felix furrowed his brows and opened his own lunch.

"I just thought we told each other that stuff, I mean you do have the biggest crush on him so..." Jisung trailed off, not realizing the valuable information that slipped his lips.

Felix froze, his face turning bright red. Not only had he been completely exposed in front of his crush, he had been expose to his other friends. Jisung, was the only person who knew about Felix's feelings to the older boy.

Jisung gasped upon realizing what he said, "oh shit, Felix I'm so-"

"Drop it, it was a joke anyway right?" Felix muttered, trying to shake off the embarrassment he currently felt.

What everyone failed to notice was the hint of pink ghosting Changbin's checks, having heard that the Australian boy had liked him back.

"Wait, hyung you like boys?" Jeongin asked, joining in on the conversation.

Jisung winced, knowing he started something he can't take back.

"I-I um, no it's just-" Felix stuttered.

Jisung watched as his friend looked like he was going straight into a panic attack. Knowing he caused it made him feel tremendously dumb, and like a horrible friend. Felix breathing became irregular has tears gathered in the corner of his eyes. Everyone was watching him, waiting for a response.

"Lixie it's fine, You're aloud to like who you want to. Plus I don't really care if-"

"Stop! I care, okay?!" Felix interrupted Changbin, who was trying to jump in and help.

Changbin flinched at the sudden outburst. Felix didn't give him time to retaliate before he stood up and walked away.

"I'm starting to think you and Hyunjin might just be perfect for each other," Changbin said, shooting a glare to a confused Jisung.

Not sparing another glance to the three boys, he stood up and followed behind Felix.

"What did he mean by that?" Chan asked, breaking the silence.

Jisung frowned, feeling terribly guilty for the current events, "I don't know.."

(A/N):

I currently eating a pita and it's really good.

I also have to work today so yippe.

Also ignore any typos I only quickly edited this :3

Thank you guys for reading!

~ Andyyyy