fifth day > pt 2

16/01/18

m;

so, what period do you have math?

j;

how do you know I even take math?

p.s,,
we are leaving letters now? perhaps a hint for a name?

__________

Minho dragged his feet along the main hallway, heading toward the front exit. The bell indicated school has ended has just rung through the halls and Minho has never been more happy about anything in his life. The weekend!! He thought, a smile forming on his face.

If Minho loves anything in this world, it was the weekend. Friday to Sunday were his favourite days. No school, no annoying friends, and just peace and quite. But then again, there is family he has to deal with....and his disgustingly annoying neighbours. But beside that, Minho loves the weekend.

"Hey Minho!"

His ears perked at the familiar sound of Hyunjin's voice behind him. Turning around he saw Hyunjin and Chan approaching him, the cute first year he noticed before following behind. Seeing him almost put a smile on his face. What a way to start the weekend, he thought.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come out with us to the movies? Chan and Jeongin are going and asked me," Hyunjin asked gesturing to the two boys beside him. Jeongin? He mentally smirked. What a cute name.

Minho rose his eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest, "why don't you ask Changbin?"

Hyunjins smile was replaced with a frown and he let out a sigh, "already did...he said he was busy."

"So I'm your second choice?" Minho scoffed.

Hyunjin gasped and put a hand to his chest, "as if I'd ever rank you two!"

Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Okay yeah. You were my second choice," Hyunjin sighed, defeated.

Chan then stepped forward and said, "if it makes you feel better I asked Felix to go first but he said no."

Hyunjin's mouth fell and he looked to his side at Chan, "wait seriously?"

Chan started laughing and Minho's eyes trailed over to the cute boy, Jeongin. He couldn't help but notice how he stared so fondly at Chan. He didn't take his eyes off him once. Minho also noticed how Jeongin hasn't spoken two words at all. Though, he just kept on smiling. It was adorable really, how the assumably younger boy just smiled all the time. It seemed he smiled even if there wasn't something to smile about.

"So? Will you come?"

Minho was snapped out of his trance and blinked at Hyunjin.

"No," and with one more look at Jeongin, Minho turned and walked away.

He wasn't going to let anyone ruin his peaceful weekend.

(A/N):

Okay story time;

So I'm 17 currently and transitioning into an adult in six months. I'm terrified right? Right.

Well my mom was like 'ANDY I WANT CABLE TV' and I was like 'k mom, get cable then'.

My family has always been a low income family so we haven't had cable in ten years, and we have been living off Netflix. Now we have everyone in the house making money so we can afford it (god bless).

BUT

MY MOM HAD THE GREAT IDEA THAT I PAY FOR THE FUCKING SHIT.

She's like 'oh yeah, just put it in your name and it'll prepare you for bill paying in the future!'

1. I actually did it and now have my cable T.V

2. I don't know why they let me sign up for it seeing I'm not a legal adult yet but yay?

I'm scared that it's gonna throw me into early debt though and trust bitch, I don't need that.

sorry time over.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thankyou for reading!

~Andyyyy