eleventh note

27/01/19

m;

ew, don't flirt with me if you don't know me.

j;

I'm not flirting with you weirdo.

p.s
why don't you just tell me who you are than?

___________

Minho sat in the farthest booth from the front doors in his least favourite coffee shop ever. Not because it had bad service, or it was slow, or always too busy. But because it had all of that. Minho wasn't the kind of person to drink coffee very often anyway, so that was just icing on the cake for him.

Currently he was tapping his fingers on the table in front of him, waiting for a certain someone to make his appearance. He had come after school upon this persons request seeing it had been a while since he's seen him. They were both busy with school and such so it was hard to make time. Kim Woojin was this persons name, and kindness was his game. Honestly, that man couldn't be genuinely mean to anybody unless held at gunpoint. Though, when Woojin made snarky comments to put others in their place it was always funny to Minho.

"Sorry I'm late, traffic backed me up."

Minho smiled as Woojin slid into the booth, "that's okay, I've only been here for ten minutes."

"Aw I'm so sorry, that's really long," Woojin frowned and removed his coat to set it beside him.

Minho shook his head, "nah, it's okay."

Woojin is a year older than Minho, and graduated from high school. He, Chan, and Minho were all very good friends when they were all in school together. Although Woojin wanted to go off and start university, unlike Chan. For Minho, Woojin was someone he confided into a lot. All his doubts and worries, Woojin new about.

"So? What's going on with you?" Woojin asked leaning forward and placing his elbows on the table.

Minho sighed and shrugged his shoulders, earning a scoff from Woojin.

"Come on, you never want to see me unless you need a therapy session."

Minho chuckled and shook his head, "that maybe be half true...but right now I think I'm good."

"No. I don't believe you," He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay fine," Minho rolled his eyes, "there are a few things."

"I knew it!" Woojin exclaimed and pointed a finger, "continue."

With a chuckle Minho started, "well...there is this person who has been troubling me and another person who-"

"Use names, you're confusing me."

Minho rose an eyebrow for the interruption but nonetheless he continued, "Hyunjin is causing trouble for everyone around him and it's stressing me out, I indirectly met a cute boy named Jeongin who I'm thinking of asking out, and last but not least I've been passing notes in the math class with somebody."

Woojin listened intently and nodded when Minho finished. He took a few seconds to process the information but then broke out into a smile.