sixteenth note

03/02/19

m;
Sarcasm was not needed. Anyway! Do you by chance know Yang Jeongin?

j;
Sarcasm is always needed, and yes I do. Why?

____________________

Jisung sat crisscross on the floor in the music room, head tilted upwards facing the projector. It was currently his Vocal class which he inevitably had nothing to do in. The class was caught up on all the assignments and in fact, their teacher was the one behind. Thus, everyone was seated on the floor watching a musical. Into The Woods, to be exact. Not Jisung's favourite pick, but it would do just fine if it wasn't school work.

"Psst."

Jisung flinched at the sudden noise beside his ear. He turned to his right to come face to face with Lee Donghyuck.

"What?" He asked.

Donghyuck scooted closer and brought his hand up to Jisung's ear.

"There are rumours," Donghyuck said, pulling away from his ear.

Jisung sighed, turning back to the movie. With Donghyuck, there are always rumours. He was a boy who enjoyed getting the 'sweet deets', as he called them.

"Hey, don't you wanna know the rumours?" He asked tapping Jisung shoulder.

With another quiet sigh Jisung turned back around and rose an eyebrow, as if saying 'what?'.

"Okay so. I heard from someone, that they heard their friend saw you and Hwang Hyunjin...ya know..." and than he made a suggestive hand gesture.

Jisung's eyes widened in horror, his mouth falling agape. It was one thing that he always had it on his mind, but a complete different thing to have others know about it.

The indefinite shock displayed on Jisung's face was enough to confirm the rumour to Donghyuck. When the tan boy's smile widened and he covered his mouth was when Jisung began to panic.

"W-wait! How many people know!?" Jisung shouted, trying to keep it as quiet as possible. He desperately didn't want to many people to tune into this embarrassing conversation.

"No fucking way!? It's true?!" Donghyuck asked, completely amused by this information.

"S-shut up! I don't want anymore people to know!" Jisung frantically hushed the other boy.

"Calm down! Your the only person I've told...besides Mark. And! I have zero control over my source if he tells anyone else," he said, leaning back and stretching his arms out behind him.

Jisung bit his lip, fighting the urge to cry. He honestly thought that the situation couldn't get worse than this, but knowing more people may find out...it frightened him even more.

"Was he good?" Donghyuck asked, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"W-why would you ask that?!" Jisung gasped, a blush creeping to his cheeks.

"Are you dating? Oh my gosh, wait! Who topped?"

Jisung's eyes widened at the sudden bombard of questions, "Yes for my first time, no, and I did," the information spilling out of his mouth just above a whisper.

Donghyuck giggled like a child receiving a lollipop, "gah! this is so awesome."

Jisung shook his head, burying his face in his hands.

"I don't know how you managed to get a guy like that, and you topped him? Fucking, mind blowing. God...the many times I've tried to get my hands on him is ridiculous. Of course that stopped real quick when I met my Mark. He is hot as fuck, I'm telling you right now. He could fucking chok-"

Jisung decided that was his cue to tune out of Donghyuck's now beginning rant. It was no surprise he started seeing the boy just loved to gossip. It also wasn't the first time Donghyuck has ranted to Jisung in this class. That boy sure had a wild life.

Trying to ignore his burning cheeks, Jisung's eyes settled back on to the movie.

I hope no one else finds out, he thought wearily.

(A/N):

So much for a long chapter Andy.

WHY DO I SUCK SO BAD AHHHH

I'm sorry guys really, I tried to stretch this out but there really wasn't much I could have done that would have been relevant to the plot.

Next chapter is the one.

That one will be longer I swear.

It has to be or I'll be really pissed at my self.

Thank you all for reading!

~ Andyyyy