friday night

Jisung sat on the living room couch accompanied by his younger brothers Chenle and Jisung 2.0. Currently the two boys were watching their favourite t.v series that Jisung happened to know nothing about. Not like it mattered much because Jisung was zoned out despite the two young boys yelling.

"We should watch Ru Paul's Drag Race..."

"Chenle I can not believe you just suggested that."

"Genius, right?"

"I'm-I...no chenle, no."

Sparing a glance at the two bickering, Jisung sighed. When he got home from school, all he could think about was today's earlier events. He was conflicted in every possible way. After remembering the intimate time he shared with Hyunjin the night of the party, it's all he could think about. Part of Jisung was surprised seeing he topped The Hwang Hyunjin.

He couldn't stop thinking about what all this meant. Was Jisung gay? Come to think of it he'd never been particularly attracted to women. Not even men at that. So why were all these feelings of longing and need showing up now? When he was in the bathroom with Hyunjin, he was truly angry. He wanted to hit him and tell him how horrible of a person he was. Though Jisung couldn't bring himself to do it because of the irresistible urge to kiss him. Why? He has never felt like that before.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and tried to search his memory for something, anything that could give him an explanation for his behaviour. Though, nothing came up. Did he have feelings for Hyunjin? There was no way he could, not if Seungmin did. Come to think of it, Jisung felt a similar way toward Minho. Though with Minho...Jisung wanted to be held.

His eyes widened at the sudden thought. Held? Cherished? Loved? By Lee Minho?

"What is wrong with me?" Jisung whispered and stared at the carpeted floor below him.

"I ask my self that every time I look at you," Jisung 2.0 snorted and stole a chip from Chenle's hand.

"Hey! I was gonna eat that!" Chenle whined and reached to take it back. Before the blonde could successfully capture it, Jisung 2.0 had placed it securely in his mouth.

Jisung hadn't had any time to get offended at Jisung 2.0's snarky comment, as the door bell started ringing profusely. The two younger boys looked at their older brother as if they were asking 'aren't you gonna get that?'. With a long groan, Jisung picked up the pillow he had placed in his lap and threw it at Chenle before walking to the door to answer it.

As soon as he twisted the door knob in came marching four uninvited boys.

"You must be kidding," Jisung gaped as Jeongin, Chan, Felix, and last but not least Seungkin; piled inside.

"Felix hyung!!" Chenle yelled from the couch and shot up to give the Australian boy a hug.

"Not kidding at all," Chan smiled mockingly, removing his shoes.

"I didn't even invite you guys over, what the fuck?" Jisung asked and dragged his feet back to the couch and plopped back down. Normally he would get his time alone and away from friends during the weekend, but lately it seemed they just liked intruding.

"Han! Language!" He heard his step-mom shout from the basement. Jisung winced, forgetting she was home.

"Whoa your mom is actually home?" Jeongin gasped as he took a spot on the couch beside Jisung 2.0.

Jisung nodded and rested his head on the arm of the couch, "so..." he started, "what brings you guys here?"

Seungmin answered for the group and said, "we were just all hanging out and decided to come by and get your lazy ass out of the house."

"Who ever that was, language!" His step mom called up the stairs again.

"Sorry!" Seungmin apologized and continued his next sentence in English, "we wanted to get your lazy ass out of the house."

This earned a snort from Felix and a slap on the arm from Chan.

"Smartass," Chan muttered in English.

"Yeah bro," Chenle said with a laugh, trying to fit in.

"Do you even know what they are saying?" Jisung 2.0 asked with a risen eyebrow.

Chenle only shook his head no with a smile, "so funny bro, haha."

Felix giggled at the Chinese boy and ruffled his hair, "anyway! Seungmin needed to talk to you."

Seungmin's ears perked and he looked to Felix panicked, "wha- no!"

Jisung looked between the two with a confused gaze as Felix ushered Seungmin toward Jisung.

Seungmin protested until Jisung asked, "what's up?" Earning a sigh from the taller boy.

"Um, can I talk to you alone?" He asked, scratching the top of his head.

Jisung couldn't lie, he wasn't nervous until he said 'alone'. Now, he could feel his heart basically stop in his chest.

"I-uh. Sure," Jisung pursed his lips and motioned for Seungmin to follow him upstairs.

He could only imagine what he wanted to talk about. There were three possible things Jisung could think of:

1. He knows what he and Hyunjin are up to.

2. He wants to know what he and Hyunjin are up to.

3. Or he found out it was Jisung who stole his guitar last year.

All three of those would be horrible.

"So?" Jisung asked as they entered his room.

Seungmin cleared his throat and took a seat on Jisung's bed. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, only making Jisung's nerves worse as he waited to hear his next words.

"What's going on between you and Hyunjin?"

(A/N):

Haha, cliff hanger oops.