Chap Six: I'll haunt your dreams.

Adrianna's POV:

"Andie, come sit by my side and we'll watch the movie, together." Uncle Sinclair shouted. But I still hid behind the cupboard hoping he would just leave me alone.

"Andie, I'm coming to getttt you." His voice slurred. He was drunk again and he was coming towards me.

"Come on, tell me where you are?" He shouted the last words and I flinched. When my back made contact with the wall, pain shot through me. The wounds weren't healed yet.

I closed my eyes and wished mommy or daddy was here to save me.

"Gotcha." Uncle Sinclair shouted and then he roughly pulled me from behind the cupboard.

"Noooo, I don't wanna watch the movie, Uncle." I protested but he held tightly on my wrist and started twisting it.

"Owww." I wailed but Uncle laughed.

"You like that? If you don't watch the movie with me then I'll twist harder." He slurred and tear's came to my eyes.

"But I don't like ghosts, Uncle." I said teary eyed and again he laughed.

"You're seven, you can like anything!" He said and started taking me to the living room.

My tears came harder.

"Nooooooo, Uncle please, let me go." I said and started pulling myself back.

"Come on." He shouted and then he picked me up and forced me to sit on his lap.

"Sit on your Uncle's lappy and enjoyyy." He slurred again and his nails bit into my arms.

I sniffed and Uncle's nail's bit harder.

"You silly girl, always crying. How will you handle the kingdom? Haha, I always told your mother that you were worthless." He said and then he lifted a glass to my mouth.

"Swallow this you brat and then shut the hell up." He ordered and forced me to drink.

I choked and then coughed.

"What's thhhat?" I shrieked and fresh tears came to my eyes.

"Whiskey, a man's best-friend." He said and then drained the glass down. He smiled at me again but I didn't respond. I hated him. He was mean and cruel.

"I'm going to my room." I whispered and started turning back but he caught my bruised wrist again and pulled me back.

"But the movie is not over." He said.

"Please let me go, Uncle. Please. I don't wanna watch this. Let me goooooo." I was hysterical by this time and shouting.

Uncle Sinclair slapped me across the face and then he picked up his belt.

"Noooooooooo." I shouted and then started running to my room. But he caught me.

"You fool. Your mother thought that the figurine could protect you. Ha, nothing can protect you from me." He started shouting and then again he picked me up and started taking me to his big wardrobe.

"Noooo. I'm sorry I will never do this again, please don't leave me in there." I started begging but he laughed and then he pushed me in his wardrobe and shut the door at my face.

"I'm afraid of the dark. I'm SORRY. Open the doooor. I'm SOORRYYY. Help me. HELP ME. GET ME OUT." I was wailing but he didn't come back .. he never would have come back ..

He left me alone in the dark .. all alone .. In the dark... all alone.

Ivan's POV:

"Harry I don't know what happened. I just asked her if she remembered her mother and then she went white and finally she swooned and landed at my feet." I said exasperated.