Ch. 18

Lachlan's eyes scanned the entire room. It was filled with a mix of wrestlers, crew and friends. Becky pulled him closer as she ordered drinks.

"You alright?" He nodded at her words before Paige made her way over.

"It's about time you two showed up." He started to laugh as Becky ordered more drinks for the group of her friends that were now around them.

"It's barely even five minutes after you told us to show up." He sassed back as he was pulled into a hug by her.

"Ready to start this off right?" His eyebrow raised at Paige's words before the two were handed shots from Becky. As his arm wound around his girlfriend everyone downed their shots. The darker haired girl was turning red as the Irish couple went unfazed.

"Sure you can keep up love?" She glared at him.

"How the fuck do you drink that?" The two redheads looked at her like she was nuts.

"What the fuck do you mean? Whiskey is life P." Becky stated before the three started to laugh.

Three hours later they all were feeling the alcohol course through their systems. As Becky and Lachlan were sitting at a table Paige made her way over.

"I need your help." She stated before she basically dragged him towards the bar where she was being harassed by some very drunk partygoers.

"What's wrong love?" He asked once they finally stopped. Becky watched as Paige moved back into Lachlan.

"I just need to get these guys off my back." Paige replied for just him to hear. "Babe. Can you get us shots?" She could hear him lowly chuckle before he flagged the bartender down and ordered two shots of vodka. That was when he was bumped into harshly. As he caught himself on the bar her hand grabbed his wrist tightly before he could turn around to do something.

"Wow you are quick to jump women." His good fist balled tightly as Paige held him in place. "Still hiding behind girls isn't that wonderful." That was when multiple girls stepped between Lachlan and Fergal. As Lachlan felt Becky's hand slip beneath his shirt she could feel him shaking. He was doing everything in his power not to hit the other man.

"Was he the one you needed help with?" Lachlan asked Paige before she nodded. It was then that both girls had to hold back the now furious redhead. "Just so everyone in this bar knows." His voice was booming most people could hear him over the music. "This motherfucker right here loves to try and force himself on women." Fergal was able to fight through the girls before one square punch was landed on Lachlan's jaw.

"Don't." Becky spoke firmly in his ear as her arms wrapped tightly around him keeping him in place as security escorted Fergal out. "Could we get another round for everyone?" She finally got out to the bartender as she felt Lachlan relax in her arms. Her lips gently met his temple once he had moved to sit on a barstool. "Thank you for not doing anything stupid." He nodded as he relaxed into the smaller body behind him.

"He's the one that broke your hand?" Paige asked as she sat down next to the two who both nodded. "Thank you and sorry for bruising you." He laughed lightly and shook his head. His smile was finally returning.

"No need to be sorry. It was for the better." She raised an eyebrow at him. "I would've killed him." Her eyebrow stayed above the other.

"Fergals been doing the same thing to me for years." That's when Paige's eyes went wide.

"He's been doing it to you too?" Both Becky and Lachlan's bodies tensed. It was then that some of the other girls came forward.

"It's been happening to me too." Liv Morgan commented as Carmella, Alexa Bliss and Mandy Rose all agreed.

"What is wrong with some people?" Lachlan asked as he shook his head. Becky's arms gently wound around his neck.

"That's why we have guys like you though love." Paige commented with a smile. He chuckled as the crowd around them dispersed. The second Lachlan got the bartenders attention he spoke.

"Can I get nine shots of the strongest shit you've got in here?" Becky and Paige raised their eyebrows at him. He only answered when the shots were in front of them. As he set three of the shots in front of Paige the other six were set in front of the pair. They grabbed their first shot as he spoke. "To forgetting about tonight." He stated before all three took each of their shots in succession.

"Damn I really do have to keep up with yous." He laughed lightly before nodding.

"This is like water to us love." He said with a smirk before Paige pointed to the redhead behind him. Becky's cheeks were bright pink from the alcohol that she believed was burning a hole in her throat. "Well to me it is at least." Becky flicked his ear as Paige laughed.

"You're a lightweight though Lachy." He chuckled.

"To you, maybe. To her... I could drink her into a coffin." Paige eyed him as she motioned for the bartender.

"Wanna bet?" His eyebrow raised at her. "Could I get two tall glasses of whatever you just gave us." The bartenders eyes went wide. Though the glass seemed small they both knew the power the liquor held. It was rum. 80% alcohol.

"You sure about this?" He challenged the younger woman just as a crowd of interested people joined.

"You can't fucking do this." Becky stated in his ear. He raised an eyebrow. "Fine but I'm not fucking babying you tomorrow." He chuckled lightly.

"Come on Fucker. Stop putting it off you know I'm going to win." The edge of his glass was extended towards her. The second her glass hit his the challenge was on. It took ten seconds till Lachlan had the glass finished. Paige followed nearly twenty seconds after him.

"What was that?" He challenged. As his arm was raised jokingly by Ronda everyone including Becky booed. It was when a smirking Brie Bella walked up that a laugh came out of his mouth. "You think you can handle me?"

"Ten shots. Whoever drinks more gets to choose the punishment." Lachlan eyed the girl next to him. She wasn't even half his size. But boy did he underestimate Brie Mode. She fought him for her sixth and winning drink. As the liquor was poured down her throat she smirked. "I think he'd like that last lovely bit of that bottle of tequila over there."

Becky gagged as she stepped away from Lachlan. She had eaten the worm from a tequila bottle once and would never do it again. As the shot was poured the worm floated around the alcohol. Worm and all was shot down his throat in an instant. Once again the crowd booed at his non reaction to the drink.

"My god would you fuckers stop." Becky said to the crowd before Ronda came over cracking her neck.

"Let's settle this." Everyone knew Ronda could drink except for the Irishman sitting at the bar. Most men couldn't even hold a candle to her while drinking. At this point the bartender was concerned for the man who had just begun to feel the effects of the alcohol. "Five beers each. First one to finish gets a grand."

Becky laughed. If there was one thing that Lachlan never joked around with it was money. As his serious face met a smirking Ronda.

"Let's see what you've got." He stated confidently. As the bartender lined the bottles of beer up the crowd was cheering on Ronda. Lachlan finally stood as the twos back turned towards the crowd.

"Fuck no. Turn around so we can make sure he isn't cheating." Charlotte said over everyone before the all agreed. As the glasses were touched the challenge began. They were neck and neck until the third beer. Lachlan pulled ahead before finishing with the beer that Ronda still had to finish. He finished his six in sync with her fourth.

The bar was completely silent. You could have heard a pin drop if somebody had one. He spoke before finishing it off with a wink.

"I'd like that thousand in hundreds."