We arrived at the interview, and were greeted by fans outside. We signed a few things, but the body guards were forcing us to keep walking. We were led backstage, where we met the interviewer, and got our hair done. Louis, Harry and Zayn were called first, leaving me and Liam alone.

We sat there awkwardly, staring ahead of us as we sat on the sofa in the dressing room. I couldn't really take much more of this.

"Liam, I don't lie." I said, still staring ahead, not wanting to meet his gaze. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him turn and face me, then hurriedly looked away, not saying anything. "You can't possibly say you believe her over me."

Liam sighed loudly. I knew I was agitating him, but look what he did to me. "Niall, she isn't my girlfriend anymore." He said.

"Wh-what?" I turned to him, confused, "You dumped her?"

Liam laughed and faced me, "No Niall, we're engaged."

I stopped moving, the blood drained from my cheeks, "Wh-what?" My head whirled, my vision blurry, my palms becoming sweaty as my body began to lose power. I felt weak, my bones going limp. My head began to feel heavy and tilted side ways off the side of the sofa, before I collapsed in a heap, losing consciousness.

---

When I woke up, I felt my face was soggy, as though some one had chucked water on me. Startled, I sat up, and opened my eyes.

"Woah, careful." I heard Liam's gentle voice say to me. I turned to him, gazing into his brown eyes for a second, before I remembered what he'd said.

"What do you mean you're engaged?!" I yelled, standing up, and backing a few steps away from him.

"Yes Niall, we're engaged, me and Sophia." He said, walking towards me.

I stepped back hitting the wall, "But, in the storm, you said-"

"1. I was half asleep, and 2. I had no idea what I was talking about. But after that kiss, I knew I was wrong." He said, his eyes flicking with so many emotions I couldn't read.

"No." I said, "No, you're lying." I shook my head, desperately hoping he was lying.

"Oh, so now I'm the liar am I?" Liam said, a hint of humour in his voice. Why was he being like this?

"Liam, you can't look me in the eye and tell me you didn't enjoy that kiss." I said, biting my lip, praying he wouldn't be able to.

Liam paused, looking into my eyes, before moving down to my lips, then down to the floor, shuffling his feet, as he does when he's nervous.

"NIALL! YOUR TURN FOR-" Louis stopped sharp as he entered the room, feeling the tension in the air. "What happened, did someone die?" Louis asked.

"No, we're fine." I replied bluntly, smirking at Liam for not completing my challenge.

"Well, it's your turn for hair Ni." Louis said cheerfully, flopping on the couch. Normally, I would smile at his happy way of life, but knowing Liam's latest 'gossip', I couldn't smile if you paid me a million pounds!

I walked off to have my hair done, and walked into Zayn.

"Ni, did you sort things out with Liam?" He asked.

I shook my head and began to cry, "He and Sophia are engaged." I wimpered.

Zayn wrapped his arms round me, rocking me gently, "Sorry Ni, I tried to talk him out of it." He said.

"You knew?"

"That day when me and Liam were arguing when you came out the bathroom, that's what we were arguing about." Zayn sighed.

I pulled out of his grip, "I need to get my hair done." I said, scurrying away before he could say anything. He knew. He knew for days Liam was going to propose, but he didn't tell me. No wonder Liam told me the kiss was wrong, he wasn't just cheating on his girlfriend, but his fiance! But he still started it, he leaned in first, and called me a liar. And guess what I found out, he couldn't look my in the eye and tell me he didn't enjoy the kiss. He did enjoy it. I smirked, and went to have my hair done.

"live in 5 4 3 2....1" A lady pushed us to the door, and we heard the interviewer say "introducing one direction!" And we entered the stage (well it was kind of a stage) and was welcomed by clapping from the audience. Yep, not only was this being filmed, but here was a live audience.

The 5 of us plastered fake smiles on our faces, as we plonked down on the sofa, Harry sitting on the arm , before Louis pulled him onto his lap.

I doubt management would be happy about that.

"So lads, how are you? You all good?" The interviewer asked (it's a male incase you're wondering)

"Yeah, we're great thanks for asking." Liam said, taking a quick side glance at me.

"How is the tour so far?" He asked.

"It's been great, the crowds have been amazing." Harry said, he was still on Louis' lap, snuggled against him, while Louis' arms were wrapped around him. It was so cute I almost awwed and fangirled (fanboyed in my case hehe) over them, but stopped myself.

"We love our fans." Louis said. We all nodded in agreement.

The interview went on a bit more, before a question, almost made me faint again.

"So, do you have any news lately?" The interviewer asked.

The four of us turned to Liam and apparently, Louis and Harry knew aswell!

"Umm, me and my girlfriend Sophia, have news." Liam said.

"Go on." The interviewer said, as excited as the audience, who had fallen silent leaning forward in their chairs, to hear more.

"Like Zayn and Perrie, we're engaged." Liam smiled.

That's when, I began to feel dizzy again, feeling sweaty and weak, before I fell of the sofa and the floor hit me. Or maybe I hit the floor, I didn't quite work out the answer before I blacked out.

--------------------------------

Please don't hate me! Poor lil nialler! Ugh, stupid liam!!!

Please vote and comment, I've got like, 4 votes till I reach 100 woohoo!!

Thank you, my wonderful readers!