Chapter 1

Jimin POV

Huffing in annoyance at my alarm clock, I slam my hand over top of it to turn the damned thing off. Flopping back over onto my back, I run a hand through my hair before opening my eyes and staring up at the ceiling. Reluctantly, I crawl out of bed and head over towards my closet to grab some clothes for the day. Picking out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, I simply pull a gray tee shirt before heading off silently to the bathroom so that I can hop in the shower.

Thankfully, the hot water eases my tensed muscles from the fucking beating I took last night. As much as I don't want to though, I step out of the shower once I've cleaned up and dry off before getting dressed.

Sneaking back to my room, I quickly grab my school bag before slipping my cream colored hoodie on and silently exiting my room once more. Closing the door as quietly as possible, I lock it before tiptoeing down the stairs.

"Park Jimin, are you trying to skip out on speaking to me this morning?" I freeze in my tracks, just a short distance from the door as I squeeze my eyes shut in frustration.

"I'm running late this morning, Appa. I was supposed to get to the school early today so that I can show someone new around before classes start." I half lie, hoping he'll take the bait and let me go.

"How was dance practice yesterday, Jimin? Do you have any exams coming up?" He asks anyways, ignoring my statement. I bite back a sigh, not wanting to be interrogated like I am every fucking morning.

"Appa, please. I don't want to be late. The principal will be mad if I'm not there on time." I repeat, trying desperately to get out of this conversation.

"You should've been down here earlier then, Park Jimin. You know that. Get going, but don't think you won't hear about this tonight when you come home." He says in a strict tone. I merely nod and mumble an apology, quickly scurrying out of the house before he can change his mind.

As I finally jog down the front steps of the house and soon down the driveway, I sigh and shake my head at myself. I truthfully have no idea why I even bother with it anymore. If I don't get interrogated in the morning, then it just ends up being an interrogation as I'm getting fucking beaten in the evening.

Shoving my earbuds into my ears and playing music, I try to distract myself from my shitty home life, knowing I've got to pull myself together and put the act on by the time I'm at school. Nobody has a damned clue about what goes on outside of those school building walls for me, and I'd very much like to keep it that way.

Pursing my lips as I spot the school, I run a hand through my hair and pull my earbuds out as I turn my music off. Stuffing my hands in my pockets, I plaster on a small smile and make my way up to the front doors of the school.

"Aye! There you are, Jiminie." Hoseok greets with a grin as he wraps an arm around my shoulders, patting my back as I reach my group of friends.

"Hey guys. You remember I can't hang long this morning, right?" I greet in return as I open up my locker to grab my things.

"Oh yeah. You've gotta show that new kid around right?" Namjoon comments, leaning against the locker beside mine. Rolling my eyes, I nod my head.

"Yep. I need to be at the office in about five minutes to meet him and show him around before taking him to class. He's been set up with the same schedule as mine so that he's got someone to take him around as well." I answer as I pull out my last notebook before shutting my locker.

"That's a shame you gotta waste your damn time on some newbie." Yoongi muttters, folding his arms over his chest as he leans on the locker next to mine opposite of the one Namjoon's leaned against. I merely shrug in response.

"Eh, we'll see." I mumble quietly as I lean against my own.

"Yeah, come on guys. This could be fun for Jiminie, right?" Hoseok teases with a wink at me. I chuckle, rolling my eyes as we all ignore the significant amount of attention on us like we always do from the other students here.

"What? You plan on trying to fuck the kid, Jimin?" Yoongi laughs with his cute gummy smile. I scoff, shaking my head at their antics.

"Bitch, please. I don't even know what he looks like. I'm not fucking an ugly guy, no matter how good the dick might be. Let's at least wait and see what this kid is like before we start sayin' shit."