Wanting her characters to become friends to her readers for this reason she must do research so her characters are real as they can be and have a strong connection to her readers.

The themes of "Cougar Boss" has been intense, crazy, and at times reckless, but nonetheless, it has love. When she started writing "Cougar Boss", she had the thought "A broke girl falls for a wealthy employer." She is a sucker for happy endings but unfortunately in "Cougar Boss" she is doubtful about a happy ending.

Then her friend said, "Write an epic love story". She guesses that we'll just wait and see how "Cougar Boss" turns out. Kerry wants to tell her readers loves them, she loves writing for them, she loves hearing from them and that she wouldn't be her without her readers.

I must say that this author is truly for her readers. Kerry does so much for her readers, so they could enjoy her books. "Cougar Boss" is an amazing book with an intense storyline. You should really check this author and her book, "Cougar Boss" out!

_______________________________

Written by: Mote96

Norway

Norway was the first Scandinavian country and the 6th country in the world to make marriage laws gender neutral, allowing same-sex marriage.

Norway has since August 1, 1993 recognized same-sex registered partnerships, the second country in the world to do so (after Denmark). This granted same-sex couples virtually all the protections, responsibilities and benefits of marriage, including arrangements for the breakdown of the relationship.

The only difference was that they could not adopt or be artificially insaminated. That changed though in 2002, allowing same-sex partners to legally adopt their partners children.

In March 2008, the Norwegian government proposed a marriage law that would grant same-sex couples the same rights as heterosexual couples, including church weddings (though the law could not force any religious community to marry same-sex couples), full joint adoption and assisted pregnancies.

It basically meant that the definition of civil marriage would be made gender-neutral. The voting took place in June 2008 and the law took effect on January 1, 2009.

Not only did the definition of marriage become gender-neutral but the law also states that when a woman who is married to another woman becomes pregnant through artificial insemination, the other partner will have all the rights of parenthood from the moment of conception.

_______________________________

"I believe we can keep the promise of our founders, the idea that if you're willing to work hard, it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or who you love. It doesn't matter whether you're black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it here in America if you're willing to try." -President Barack Obama

_______________________________

Written by: HonestForYou

Employment Non-Discrimination Act

Qualified, hardworking Americans are denied job opportunities, fired or otherwise discriminated against just because they are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender.

There is no federal law that consistently protects LGBT individuals from employment discrimination; there are no state laws in 29 states that explicitly prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, and in 32 states that do so based on gender identity. As a result, LGBT people face serious discrimination in employment, including being fired, being denied a promotion and experiencing harassment on the job.