Dating Calum Would Include

Summary: How dating Calum would be (Smut / Suggestive Content) (Words: 428)
--

1. Grilled Cheeses in the middle of the night.
2. Singing and dancing together in the middle of the living room.
3. Rough Sex cause Daddy AF
4. Shitload of puppies, cause Calum...
5. You tracing his tattoos when you are bored.

6. His hands on your waist when you are in public cause his is protective (and clingy)
7. Getting stupid little gifts for each other like candy bars and flowers all the time
8. Skinny dipping.
9. Showering together to "save time" but actually always being late cause shower sex is so good.
10. "Kidnapping" you from work/college just to spend some quality time together.

11. Stupid fights that end with him pulling you into a hug.
12. Once in a while, spending lazy days laying on the bed.
13. Him waiting for the right time to say "I love you" for the first time but actually blurting it out during a fight.
14. Smirking at you all the time.
15. You biting his bottom lip when you kiss.

16. Him loving and worshipping your body as it is.
17. Loving your boobs so much that he always looks at them even when in public.
18. Skyping and texting every night before you go to bed when he is on tour
19. Taking you out on formal dates when he gets back home.
20. Being in a long-distance relationship for most of the time but none of you mind because you are both so in love.

21. Him being scared that he'll lose you, but not admitting it to anyone.
22. Watching each other sleep, but him doing it almost all the time when he is home because he thinks you are a work of art.
23. Cuddles all the time.
24. Supporting you through everything you decide, either on a professional level or a personal issue.
25. When you are sick or on your period, he runs you hot baths, makes sure you sleep peacefully, makes you food, and takes care of you because "You are sick, you are my girlfriend, I have to take care of you cause I love you. Now shut up and drink your tea."

26. Grocery shopping together for his or your apartment and him thinking that he wants to live with you.
27. Concert dates.
28. Beach walks.
29. Him squeezing your butt while you sleep and you pecking on his jawline while he sleeps.
30. Making plans for your shared future even if they are plans of places you'd like to go with him or talking about bigger stuff (like houses, kids, etc...)