You are warm (Ashton Irwin Fluff)

Summary: It is a cold autumn day, and all that (Y/N) wants is 5 more minutes of cuddles. 
Based on '100 ways to say I love you' Prompt #70: "You are warm." 
(Request: rypie200)  (Words: 519)
--

(Ashton's POV)
(Y/N)'s alarm goes off, startling me out of sleep. I open my eyes and find her curled on my chest, breathing slowly as she sleeps soundly. I try to fix my gaze on to the clock that is still beeping, finding out that it is just 6:30, which means that the sun is barely up on this November morning.
"Princess... Princess, wake up." I mumble; my voice sounds sleepy and groggy, which makes me even more sleepy.
"5 more minutes." She mumbles, nuzzling her head on my chest, purring happily as I stroke her back.
"Don't you have a class at 8:30?" I ask her, but receive a groan in response.
"I can lay here for a few more minutes if you just drop me off in the campus." She replies and I chuckle. I close my eyes and take slow, deep breaths, making my chest inflate and fall.
"I thought you didn't want me dropping you off or picking you up, because people would start whispering." I comment, my hand running through her hair.
"I know, I know. But I just... Let me stay a little longer." She groans and I smile, appreciating every second my gorgeous girl stays on top of me, cuddling me hazily.
I kiss the top of her head, bringing the covers closer to her body.
I just lay there, stroking her lower back in circles and leaving soft kisses on her forehead. Her hands lay flat on my chest, tracing patterns slowly.
"You are warm... So warm." She mumbles, burying her face in the crook of my neck. I smile and hum happily, keeping her close to me.
Until my eyes shut.

I only wake up when my alarm goes off. I reach for my phone to turn it off, only then realizing that it is 7:55.
"Shit, (Y/N)... Wake up, baby. You are going to miss your class..." I nudge her, sitting up. She is still on my chest, holding onto me.
"What time is it?" She asks me sleepily.
"Almost 8, baby." I say and she almost jumps up.
"Fuck... I am going to miss my class." She almost cries, quickly moving to the bathroom.
In record time, she is outside, slipping in some leggings and one of my hoodies.
"Get dressed. You have a meeting at 9... And you have to drop me off." She urges me. I slip inside my clothes as she rushes downstairs, grabbing her wallet and phone on the way.

I stop in front of the entrance of the campus, looking at the car's clock.
"And with 10 minutes to spare." I comment and she chuckles. She unfastens her seatbelt and leans towards me, leaving a soft peck on my lips.
"I'll see you at lunch. My treat for the ride." She comments and I smile at her.
"Have fun, princess." I say as she opens the door and gets out.
I watch her run to the entrance of the campus; man, I can't wait until she is napping on my chest again, hold her to my body again. Just be around her again.