Chapter 2

'Darling?'

"Yes Love."

'I was thinking since, I believe you said it was your turn to take the kids out tonight?' 'Correct me if I'm wrong dear.'

"Right, Chrissie said that she had some hypnotherapy appt. that she needed to go to."

'Oh ok well while you're out doing that, Rog. and I thought we could hang out for a few hours that's all love. 'He called earlier and apparently his latest girlfriend dumped him for another guy and he needs a shoulder to cry on.' 'He needs mother Mercury to coddle him through the storm.'

"Babe, you don't even have to ask."I don't know why Roger dives head first into these relationships without thinking." "Poor Sod."

'Exactly dear.' 'I won't be long.' 'I'll call if I'm out to late.'

Freddie retreats upstairs to prepare for what he hopes is a relaxing night out with his broken hearted best friend.

'I'll just wear something casual, nothing to outrageous, we're only going to the local pub across town. 'Let me see, those black trousers and my royal blue button down.' 'Fine, nothing fancy just simple attire for the evening.

"Babe?"

'Yes darling.' Brian yells upstairs to tell Freddie he's leaving.

"Come here love." "I want to kiss you before I leave."

'Hold on dear, just slipping on my shoes.' Freddie hurry's down stairs to see Brian off.

"You smell good babe."

'Oh its that cologne we picked out when we were in Paris last month remember?'

"Oh yeah, very expensive that cologne was." "I thought you were saving that for me babe."

'I just thought I try a few drops on to break it in.' 'Besides, I want to see how longs it wears.' 'Now get over here and give me your lips dear.' Freddie cups Brian's face in a short yet passionate kiss before he leaves out. 'Have fun love and kiss the kiddies for me.' 'And darling, I love you.'

"I love you too." "Tell Roger to get over it already." Bye."

'Oh I will dear, he'll be seeing another girl by tomorrow.' Freddie blows Brian a kiss before heading back upstairs to finish getting dressed for the evening.