Power of the Quran

*Power of Qur'an*
Assalamualaikum warahmatahi wabarakthu sisters
✨✨✨✨
Ibn Qayyim رحمه الله said: “I had stayed in Makkah for a period of time and some illness had afflicted me. I was not able to find a doctor or any medicine. *So I treated myself with Al-Fatihah, and I saw that it has an amazing effect.* I would mention that to those who had complained of pain, and many of them were healed quickly (by way of it).”

We need to revive this Sunnah of reciting Quran for healing within our homes. .
EVERY mother should be doing this with their children.

Quran is not beautiful background music and playing it in the house is not the same as reciting it just as reciting it is not the same as understanding it.

We put our trust in doctors who prescribe us medicines on the basis of money not cure but we don’t trust Allaah who has said about the Quran “it is a guidance and a HEALING”?

Wallaahi none of my illnesses and health issues budged with the doctor in fact the medicines made them worse and created more problems.

But when I took up the Quran and started to apply it seeking healing and cure. It did just that al hamdulillaah and much more Allaahu Akbar.

O Allaah make the Quran our cure and treatment Aameen