Sudden death

*What did sudden death teach me?*

Sudden death has taught me:
To devote myself and my deeds to Allah and not to care about people's satisfaction.

Sudden death has taught me:
That I should pray my Prayers at its time, because I do not know if that Prayer might be the last one or not.

Sudden death has taught me:
That death is not only a path which we will all pass, but it is having an appointment time, even if you are righteous person.

Sudden death has taught me:
That what I need to buy today I may not need it tomorrow, but what I need to read from the Qur'an today, I will be in need of it tomorrow. So I need to put the Qur'an in front of everything.

Sudden death has taught me:
That I can hope to reach Ramadhan, the season of obedience, forgiveness and repentance, so as I can repent on those days. But I might never reach it. So I should repent today and ask forgiveness today, and when the season of forgiveness comes, my Reward will increase and if I do not reach that season, I would have taken precaution.

Sudden death has taught me:
That I will not take anything with me except the Shroud. So congratulations to the one who spend his time in obeying Allah, and lightening his Grave with the Qur'an. Because doing a good deed certainly comes back to you in a good way.

Sudden death has taught me:
That the whole world with all that is in it, is really what Allah Says in the Qur'an: {Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children} And nothing more but that.

Sudden death has taught me:
That who lived on something will die on it. Let us commit ourselves in obeying Allah, so as it would be the last thing we do before departing this world.

Sudden death has taught me:
To be ready to die at any time. To always Repent and return people's rights, and to do more good deeds for my Akhira.

Please pass it on, it might awaken someone who did not have this knowledge.

🌺🍃