Hadith

BismiLLAH Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Daily Hadith: 6th Rabi al-Awwal 1440 (14th November 2018)

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle said, "If the people knew what is the reward of making the call (for the prayer) and (of being in) the first row (in the prayer), and if they found no other way to get this privilege except by casting lots, they would certainly cast lots for it. If they knew the reward of the noon prayer, they would race for it, and if they knew the reward of the morning (i.e. Fajr) and Isha prayers, they would present themselves for the prayer even if they had to crawl to reach there.

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 854

*Benefits of Today's Hadeeth*

*1*.Desirability of making the adhaan ( call to Salaah).

*2*. Desirability of attending the congregational Salaah in the mosque, being punctual with it and standing in the first row.

*3*. Desirability of going early for the congregational Salaah in the mosque.

*4*.Knowledge of the importance of the obligatory Salaah ( especially Subuhu, Asr and 'Ishaa' ), Adhaan,and being observant of the first row.

*5*.Desirability of competing over righteous deeds like calling the adhaan among other things.

*6*.Permissibility of casting lots as long as it is does not involve sins like : gambling,lottery, betting etc.