"What time is it?" I ask no one in particular. Blayze looks up from his phone and Easton replies, "8:02,"
"Great, we'll be able to eat at Shanghai 21." Says Blayze with relief. When we arrive we are immediately seated and order our meals. Blayze and I order as much as we wanted and when our food arrived it took two waiters to bring it. We waste no time and start to stuff ourselves up until we couldn't anymore. "I have never eaten so much in my life." Moans Blayze fully. I nod my head in agreement rubbing my full belly. "What time is it?" Blayze asks me. I pull my phone out of my purse and press the home button to check the time. "It's 9:14. Let's go to one more spot before we go home." I tell him.

I wait for him to protest that we should go home but he stands up with his wallet in his hand and says, "Great, there's somewhere I want to take you." I let him pay and I tip. Once we leave the restaurant we enter the car and Blayze instructs Willard to take us back to our cars. "Blayze, what for? I thought you had another place in mind." I say confused as to why we are heading back to the business. "We are but we only need one car. Easton will take your car home." Blayze simply says.

As we arrive at the parking deck, I give Easton the car keys and we drive off in Blayze black BMW. "Have you ever been in a helicopter?" Blayze asks me. I feel my lips part into a wide bright smile. "Blayze, don't tell me you're going to take me on a helicopter ride because I'll faint right here." His face twitches up and he states, "Well, we are so..." I squeal with excitement and clap my hands in joy. "I can't believe we are going on a helicopter ride. Shoot, I can't believe you have a helicopter. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. You do have a private jet so obviously, you would have a helicopter but-"

"Suzette, you're rambling again." Blayze cuts me off with a little sternness in his voice. "You and Luna have this bad habit of rambling." He continues to speak. I shrug and say, "Eh, I'm going on a helicopter ride. What I was trying to say before you cut me off was the reason why we are going on the helicopter?" Blayze turns to me and smirks, "You'll see." Ugh, I hate surprises. "I know you hate surprises but trust me you'll like this," I say no more and sit patiently in the car.

The car comes to a stop in front of a large building. "Come on." He tells me. We exit the car and make our way inside the building. "Do you own this building?" I ask him curiously. "As a matter a fact I do not. Matreekis's owns this building." We enter the elevator and Blayze presses the highest level button. When we exit the elevator we turn to a door on our left that has stairs leading up. We make our way up the stairs and then climb the last flight of stairs Blayze opens a door and I feel the chill of the air hit my skin. My eyes land on the black helicopter with men and a woman dressed in suits. "Hello, sir we have prepared destination and the helicopter is good to go." Blayze shakes the man's hand and says, "Good, me and my wife are ready." I smile nice and big thrilled from him calling me his wife and Blayze is handed large headphones. It turns to me and positions the headphones onto my head. He too puts one on his head and he helps me into the helicopter. "Welcome Mrs. Wilton. I heard that this will be your first time flying on a helicopter." I hear the pilot say through my headphones if that's what they are even called. "Yes, and I'm very excited," I respond back enthusiastically.

I grab Blayze hand as the helicopter starts to move up and off the ground. "It's okay," I hear Blayze say and I nod in response as the helicopter starts to increase in speed. Next thing I know I'm peering down at the bright city lights and flying past skyscrapers and admiring the beauty of the full moon. "Beautiful isn't it," I hear someone say. "Yes, very beautiful." I turn my head to the right at the sound of Blayze voice and see him looking at me. I can't quite read his face since it's pretty dark but I can see his bright bluish green eyes piercing right back into mine. "Blayze this is amazing!" I shout with glee and he just gives me a small grin in return. Progress from his face twitches from trying to prevent his lips into forming into a smile.