42 - Payback

They must have at some point in the night checked up on me and removed the chair from my door, making me able to get out of my room.

That was their biggest mistake they could make.

And they would regret it dearly.

When I woke up a bit later than usual thanks to the noise last night I still felt burning anger in my chest that I just wanted to release. I reached over for my phone and unplugged it from the charger. It was still nine in the morning and my brothers wouldn't be up in at least three more hours.

I got out of bed and prepared myself for the mess that would be the aftermath of one of the biggest parties of the year here.

When I got out I was more than surprised when I saw how everything looked.

Almost spotless.

But what made me more shooked was when a lady in her fifties walked out of the bathroom. Not only did I think everyone had left but I certainly didn't think an old woman would be the one left.

But as I looked over her clothes and the cloth hanging over her shoulder I realize why it was so clean here. They ordered a maid to clean everything up. Poor lady. When she saw me at the door staring at her she gave me a nod before continuing her cleaning.

I walked down to find it as clean as it was before the party. How early did she come?

And who let her in?

Shrugging it off I let her do her thing and got myself two slices of bread and put them in the toaster. I sat down on the clean island that smelled like washing products and tried to come up with a plan.

Mason would have to get it big somehow because he's technically the one that holds the power and held the final decision that I wasn't gonna attend. He was also the one who carried me over the shoulder through the entire house while everyone starred. Then we have Noah that was really annoying when he told me first I wasn't gonna go. Then we have Cole and Luke didn't object even though I had helped the whole day.

I know I don't have to get revenge and could just give them a cold shoulder for a day but I would rather take the opportunity and prank them.

I'm very aware that I won't be able to do some of the things by myself so my plan is now to prank Cole and Luke first and hopefully I will be able to get them to help me as soon as they hear what I have to offer.

The toast jumped up in the toaster with a crisp golden color. After eating breakfast and a handful of popcorn from a bowl of popcorn on the counter I went to the door and grabbed a pair of blue crocs that was maybe five or four sizes too big. I'm pretty sure they're Coles but it doesn't really matter. I grabbed a big fluffy jacket and walked out to the garage.

Even though the garbage is filled with stuff I was able to find three roles of silver tape. I smiled and got them. When I got back in I kicked off the shoes that bounce away from each other to either side of the room. I shrugged off the coat and picked up the roles of tape again and went for my search for Cole and Luke.

I first went to Luke's room but found it empty.

I frowned. where could he be? Well if he got really drunk I wouldn't be surprised if I found him on the roof.

I went across the hall to the door beside mine. Coles rooms.

What I found made me almost burst out laughing.

Cole was laying on his bed. With Luke laying in the other direction with his butt basically up in coles face. God this is better than what I expected.