21 - Nothing like home

With heavy steps, I walked side by side my brothers into the dimly lit lobby. The receptionist that was sitting behind the counter was going through some papers and looked up at the sound of the door opening. He gave us a polite smile with a nod and I tried giving him a smile back. My eyes were droopy and exhaustion felt in my legs and mind. I was ready to go to sleep but the fun part about this all is that I have to pack everything up to be on time for the bus that leaves early tomorrow.

The metal doors slid open giving us time to step in and the elevator music started playing giving me an urge to scream. Sleepiness was getting to me and everything and anything was getting on my nerves. Resting my head against Cole's shoulder I let one eye closed for a second. I kept my focus on the white boxy numbers change as we went higher.

When the elevator came to a stop with a ding we all got out and said a mumbled out 'good night' to each other.

° ° °

I tiredly walked onto the bus with my luggage. I woke up by a screaming Nichole saying how sorry she was and how she tried to do anything but it didn't work. I told her it was fine and grumpily walked to the bathroom, slamming the door. I have literally gotten four hours of sleep and I'm more grumpy than normal in the mornings.

An arm dropped over my shoulder harshly making me drop my suitcase.

"Morning. Just wanted to tell you how much you look like shit today" Andrew said.

I glared at him "Good. I was trying to look like you today"

Andrew put his and on his heart faking flattering "Really how sweet. You're not really pulling it off but hey, it's hard to resemble this" He said and gestured on himself. Only as my glare deepened, his smirk widened.

"Get over yourself," I told him and harshly shrugged his arm off my shoulder.

"Someone's not in a good mood" He muttered raising an amused eyebrow.

"And someone's being a real jerk today"

He ignored my comment and looked down at my suitcase.

"Are you going to pick that up or are you gonna leave it there?" He asked me. I stared at him.

Is he serious?

He's the one making me freaking drop it! So first he makes me drop it then he insults me and asked me if I'm going to pick it up!

Pick it up my ass!

"Or you pick it up because you dropped it" I snapped at him and felt my eyelid begin to drop again like it has done the whole morning. I'm too tired for this. I looked over at Andrew to find him not there. Instead, he's walking on the bus. He turned around and winked at me.

'I'll save you a seat' he mouthed and walked into the bus.

I glared at his back as I picked up my suitcase from the ground. After putting it in the bus I walked over to the bus doors. I walked in and looked over the seats that still were available. There were a couple of seats in the back where the college students sat and one seat in the middle. Beside Andrew.

"Great" I muttered under my breath.

I don't want to sit beside the ones I've talked to the least and are a lot older than me. I looked over at Andrew again to see him watching me with a smirk. I sigh and walked over to him, not meeting his eyes. I sat down beside him and closed my eyes.

Maybe I can just sleep through the whole bus ride back and I won't have to talk to him. When the bus had started rolling I tried to go to sleep. I felt myself drift off but was brought back by a poking finger.