Chapter Eleven- Surprise?

"I'm home." Jin called as he entered the house. He took off his shoes, and when he looked up he froze. There was silence as Jin took in the scene and everyone stood frozen as well, waiting for the others reaction. They swore they could see fumes coming out from his head.

Well, apparently everything could go wrong, they all realized too late when they saw the shocked look on Jin's face turn to anger at seeing the state of the house.

"What in the world happened in here?!"

Flashback

"Yoongi all done!" The little announced looking at them happily. Everyone turned their head to the little and let out a chuckle. The older had syrup and whip cream all over his hands, face, and clothes.

"Well, looks like you enjoyed your breakfast huh prince?" Namjoon asked as he wiped the little's face with a napkin.

"Uh-huh! Food yummy and now tummy monster no hungry no more! Monster no eat Yoongi now!"

"That's good to hear, but now look you. You're gonna have to take a shower kitten." Hoseok told him making the other pout.

"Yoongi no like shower. Yoongi like bath."

"Then you have to take a bath."

"Mmm no bath!" Then before anyone could process anything, the little took off running.

"H-Hey Yoongi come back here!" Everyone exclaimed as they ran to try and catch the rapper, not bothering to clean up the kitchen.

Yoongi giggled as he continued to run around the house, leaving everything he touched along the way a sticky mess.

"Haha no catch Yoongi!"

Everyone had to admit the little had a lot of energy. It was hard to believe that the person that usually spends their time off sleeping was now running around with what appears as a never ending amount of energy. They had been chasing the other for almost an hour now!

"Yoongi come on please! Just take a bath first and then we can continue to play." Jimin pleaded. The only response he got was another distant giggle coming from somewhere around the house.

"I never thought it was going to be this hard!" Taehyung whined. Jungkook was going to say something, but he then saw Yoongi slowly approaching from the corner of his eye, and suddenly a plan came to mind.

"That's it, I give up." Jungkook said a little loudly as he fell down onto the couch. He had to hide his smirk as he saw the little stop in his tracks and now was watching them curiously. Jungkook sighed once more and placed his hands over his eyes. "I-It's too much. I can't go on." Everyone, clueless to others plan of course looked at him in shock.

"No Kook you can't give up! What do you mean you can't do it?!" Taehyung exclaimed rushing to the other's side. "You're the golden maknae! You're good at everything in the world! We need your help! You can't leave us alone like this!"

"I-I don't think I can do it."

"Jungkook please we need your help! Don't give up!" Everyone pleaded. "Come on! Fighting! You can do it! Don't give up!" They all continued to beg and plead, that they didn't noticed the little that had ran into the living room.

"Kookie can do it! Kookie good everything!" Yoongi told the other encouragingly with a gummy smile jumping on top of the younger.

"You really think so, Yoongi?" Jungkook asked sadly, trying to hide his victory smirk. The little nodded eagerly.