Camen Island - 17

I could not believe what was happening here, but I stopped caring why, how or for how long. My lips were on hers and I felt her soft skin against mine, her heat, electricity circling through me as I continued to sense what Rumulus did. He had my hand burried in her hair, the other arm pressing her lower body into me as he battled her lips violently. I felt him lose concentration and took my chance, taking over my body again. I pulled my lips back, but only as far to still be brushing against hers. I gasped for air, inhaling water as I was doing so. But together with the water it hit me. I understood why Rumulus took over and I suddenly understood all the weird stuff, all the unexplained feelings. I didn't say it out loud, I didn't want to scare her.

It was enough for me to move a millimetre closer and kiss her again, softly this time. I took my sweet time to place tiny kisses onto her, tasting her, getting to know those mesmerizing lips of hers. Both my arms moved and I was holding one cheek in each hand when I opened my eyes, pushing her farther into the shower and out of the splashing water itself. "Mate" I whispered before leaning down again, kissing her.

She responded, her own hands roaming my back and chest, stroking my face and finally finding a sweet spot in my neck when pulling my hair.

I didn't know how long we stayed inside the shower, I didn't even know how I managed to break free from her, but I did. I remembered the situation we had been in, remembered what had happened and decided we could talk later about everything and us. "I'll get you some clothes, do you want something large and comfy or airy?" I asked, looking into her beautiful honey eyes "large" she whispered. I nodded, leaving her in the shower to clean herself more if she desired to. I grabbed a towel and walked out, quickly changing into a pair of boxers and shorts before walking into her room.

It didn't take long for me to find her underwear and I grabbed a slip and a bra without feeling the slightest bit of shame. It felt so natural, I didn't feel childish about this.
I searched for some sort of comfortable pants and shirts, but couldn't find any. Shaking my head I walked back into my room, choosing sweatpants, a shirt and a hoody. I opened the door and set the pile down, releasing some steam into my room before closing the door again.

I tried my best not to think, not to allow all those thoughts into my head while I heard her turn off the shower and move in the bathroom. The door opened and it hit me the second the warm air entered the room. The most perfect scent I could ever imagen, the scent of my mate. She looked mesmerizing, her hair in a wild mess, but shiny and soft. She had not put a fabric over her face and her dark lips were pressed into a thin line "are we going into battle?" she asked, looking at an item in her hand. "No...why?" I wondered, following her gaze to see was holding the black bra which I had picked from her room. "You gave me a battle bra" she explained, sheepishly grinning as I began to blush. She looked almost carefree as she looked at me for a while, scanning me.

"You knew" I suddenly stated. "Yes" her voice was calm and composed, but I could tell she was holding her emotions back. "Why did you hide it, how did you hide it?" I asked, standing up from the bed and slowly walking up to her. She looked at me, a thunderstorm of emotions in her eyes. I couldn't make out any of them as she remained silent. Only staring at me. Her scent surrounded me entirely as I came closer, clouding my mind. This heavenly scent, so irresistible. She kept looking at me, her lips slightly parted as she was breathing heavily, matching my own breath. "Forget it" I finally whispered before closing the distance and laying my lips on hers again, not able to resist the urge to be close to her any longer.

I had put new sheets onto my bed while Tae was fidgeting with the large sweater she was wearing. It seemed to swallowed her whole and in combination with my pants which were too long and wide for her, made her look a lot smaller and younger than she was. "How old are you?" I suddenly asked, stunned by the fact I didn't know such a simple fact about her. "Twenty-five" she said and I nodded. So she was a year older than me which didn't bother me. Her eyes were looking around in my room, scanning the few books and pictures I owned. She stopped looking, focused her eyes on a picture frame and walked closer. "Beth" she said, brushing her finger over a photograph of her, my mum and me. "Yes, my aunt" "of course" she mumbled "she's Johns' sister" she whispered. Did she know Beth more than I had found out the other week? More than just seeing her train? "How do you know her?" I asked, taking my chance of using her as a second source of information. "She... assisted the troops on several occasions" Tae said, but her voice seemed uncertain, wavering and definitely hiding something "assisted with what exactly?" I kept asking, she didn't turn away from the picture at first, but when she did her face was emotionless. "I cannot tell, the work of the star warrior troops is partly confidential" she answered, her voice well trained in exactly those words.