Tata

Tata was a little... strange, sure but that's what attracts you to him. His unique personality is what made you friends. But every now and then you would find yourself blushing around him and he would poke your cheeks when he found you blushing, and you would giggle.

It soon became a problem. You found yourself blushing more often and more attracted to his unique and special personality. He even asked if you were sick and you denied.

One day you were taking a walk around the park (Jimin haha yes okay bye) when you heard crying nearby. You followed the crying to find that your best friend was letting out his tears under a big tree.

"Tata!" You exclaimed and ran to him.

"Go away," he muttered, tears still streaming down his face.

"I'm not going to leave my best friend that easily, you should know that by now," you partially scolded him.

"But I'm weird. My personality is weird, my-"

"You're not weird. You're unique. That's why you're my friend, my best friend." You reasoned with him.

"But-"

"Tell me one good reason why your personality isn't why I fell for you," you firmly told him.

Then you realized (you f*d up haha bye) what you said and blushed, looking away.

"I mean-"

Before you could finish your sentence you were met with warm, soft lips on yours. They were slightly wet and salty from tears. You kissed back, feeling slightly grateful that you confessed to him. When you pulled away he smiled.

"I'm glad. I love you too," he replied.

After that you went to go get ice cream.

•Word count: 273
•Another one complete! :)
•Also I feel like I'm making these cheesy and cringy. Tell me what you think and I'll try my best to revise it.
•Just because you have a different personality, it doesn't mean that you're weird. You are unique and special in many ways!
•Lol sorry for the bad puns, I'm turning into Jin
~The end~