Chapter 12: What is love?

Start from the beginning

"Exactly! But why Rose acted like that of all a sudden? Is it because we're too noisy?" Nayeon worriedly said.

"Maybe yes?" Sana shrugged her shoulder skeptically.

"Jisoo, can you plss follow your sister. Just checked her if she's ok" I asked to Jisoo.

"Ah.. hmmmm me?" Jisoo answered uncertainty looks like she's not agreeing on what I asked for her.

"Yeah since you are her sister. Plss jisoo!" I pouted to her. "Plss Jisoo just do it as her younger sister"

Without a say, Jisoo follow what I've said to her with her eyebrows arching. I know they are not in good terms but I think it is the right time for them to reconciled.

"Ah Unnies we're still interviewing you. Can we start now?" the girl with the eyeglasses shyly told us.

Oh my God! We forgot that they are still interviewing us.

"I'm sorry we forgot about you guys" I apologize to them.

"You don't need to say sorry Unnie. In fact, we are the one who needs to apologize because we're consuming your free time. Sorry again" she bowed to us. I was about to stopped her from doing that when suddenly a voice came from the speaker.

Calling for the attention of all students here in St.Mary's Academy plss gathered up here in the Gymnasium to welcome our School's new owner.

"Oh my God!! If our new school owner is already here that means her daughter will be here also!!! Let's go!" Yeji quickly dragged Yeonwoo so the result, the girl with the eyeglasses are the only left to us.

My heart skipped a bit upon hearing this.The thought of seeing this mysterious girl gave me a light knot on my stomach. I can't explain my feelings anymore and I don't know why I'm feeling this way towards her. Maybe, I was just carried away by excitement to know her.

"Sorry Unnies! Let's just continue it later" she bowed again to us then hastily run towards her classmates. "Guys! Wait for me!"

"Jennie what are you waiting for? Let's go to gymnasium, the school owner will be there in minutes" Nayeon yelled at me.

---------------

All of us here in the Gymnasium looks so irritated and pissed at the same time. We are waiting here for so long but the school owner they are saying is still not here.

"I thought the school owner is here? We're waiting for them for almost 30 minutes!" I complained to them.

"Just wait for them and be patient, Jennie" Sana said. I continue telling my complaints with these two idiots but I was interrupted when I noticed that the announcer is already in the stage

"Ok everyone plsss pay attention here" the announcer said.

We all turn our heads in the stage because of that. Everyone stop from what they are doing when the announcer already speak.

"I know all of you can't wait to see our new school owner just like me. So the long wait is over. Everyone plss stand up straight and give him around of applause as we welcome Mr. Manoban, our new school owner" the announcer enthusiastically said. We did what she told then a middle aged man came to the stage.