He Is Cared For

"Take a picture! take a picture! oh my god this is so cute and funny" Hoseok said in a whisper as he started shaking Taehyung's shoulders, asking for Taehyung to do what he wanted.

"Shhh ok ok. They're gonna kill us." Taehyung laughed as he started taking a few pictures with his phone.

"They won't if they don't see them" Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook and Jimin just laughed silently, staring at Seokjin, whose hand is draped around Namjoon's waist as his head rested on his chest cutely while Namjoon's arm was also drapped around his back as if in a hug.

"No one talk about this when they wake up and when they don't obey or annoy us, we'll threaten them with this" Hoseok laughed lowly.

"Don't think i can't hear you"

The room fell into silence as Namjoon spoke in his sleepy and deep voice without opening his eyes.

"Wow, you could have told us you're awake" Yoongi said.

"You guys just woke me up with your bad whispering."

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Whatever just get up, it's nine thirty already."

Namjoon yawned before he opened his eyes and looked at Seokjin for a brief moment before he looked around the room, getting a little embarrassed that the others saw them like this and even took pictures he's sure they'll tease them with later even if he tried to stop them.

"Do I wake him or..." Namjoon wondered.

"Maybe just let him sleep more since he looks like he needs it." Jimin said.

Namjoon hummed as a reply and as slow and quietly as he can, he started moving to get out of the bed, moving his numb hand away from behind seokjin's back and trying to push himself away without waking him, but failing as Seokjin whined when he tried to make him rest his head on the pillow instead of his chest.

"Stop...moving" Seokjin pouted in his sleep, making all the members laugh quietly.

"Hyung is cute when he's like this." Jungkook stated and the others agreed.

Namjoon didn't know what to do with himself, does he get up or stay.

He decided to get up, he needed to use the bathroom and didn't want anyone to enter the room and see them like this, especially if it's the Doctor, the members were enough.

Namjoon tried again.

He didn't succeed.

"Stop moving~" Seokjin whined again, moving away from Namjoon to the other side of the bed to get comfortable again and free Namjoon as he tugged at the blankets and pulled them over his neck. "Don't try to wake me up."

"You're gonna have to wake up soon for breakfast anyway." Yoongi said.

Seokjin ignored him as he fell right back to sleep that didn't last more than an hour when he was woken up by the nurse for breakfast and then a checkup.

Seokjin was hungry this time even though he didn't want to put anything in his stomach yet but he ate half of the food that was on his plate until his stomach said no, and he started coughing.