I told her i haven't and she muttered that he can't bump into someone not for a very long time i thought she was crazy at first.

She kneeled down to my Level and said ''Thanks kiddo'' and she smiled she was about to get up when i put my arm on hers and I know my mummy always said don't talk to strangers but something about this woman was peaking my curiosity.

''What's your name?'' i smiled waiting on her answer.

''River, River Song sweetie yours?'' she asked.

''Jamielee but you can call me J'', i said smiling, I stuck my hand in hers to shake it.

Rivers face expression changed I'm not quite sure what I remember seeing from her but I can remember that I could almost feel the sadness within her. The hand shake what I can remember is she pulled away.

She got up from my eye level and said goodbye she walked off without looking back and i had went to play again on the swings thinking how odd that was and maybe she just went because she remembered where the people she was looking for was?

I was brought out my memories with The Doctor asking if i was okay i smiled and nodded.

The Doctor didn't notice River appearing behind when she said ''Hey let's get back to the Tardis maybe get some food later?''.

I could see the hurt in the Doctor so i nodded but as she stood and turned she was face to face with her wife.

''You know the Doctor?'', River looked to me as she said this she seemed surprised.

''Yeah'', i said seeing The Doctor just watching her wife.

''Could i come with yous i have to speak with my husband and i tracked the Tardis to this town but could not find her'' she said speaking about the Tardis.

''U-umm sure'', said the Doctor relied as we began to exist the Cafe.

River looked at me as we were walking back to the Tardis i could sense her looking over to me now and then so i looked up to her and smiled as she turned to look at me again i whispered to her,

''Don't worry the Doctor doesn't know'' she smiled at me but it didn't just hold a smile I could see regret through her eyes.

''So are yous both travelling with the Doctor?'' she asked loudly for the Doctor to hear.

''Yep with Yaz her name is Yasmin but we are friends so we call her Yaz, then there is Ryan and then his grandad that he just started calling grandad Graham and then J here'', as the Doctor rabbles on walking in front of us, then River asks.

''And what is your name?'', The Doctor turned on her heels and looked to me then River.

''I- I'm Jo - Ann - Johanna yes I'm Johanna'', I laughed at the Doctors stutter to find a name

River looked at me then the Doctor and she had said ''Well hello Johanna, I'm Professor River Song'', she turned back to me puzzled a little.

The Tardis was up ahead and River walked on forward, ''J'', The Doctor stopped for a moment and got my attention.

''Don't call me Doctor just yet she can't know this face, i will explain later'' i nodded already knowing and she walked on.

We headed into the Tardis, River was first then the Doctor and then me, Once i got in all i could here from River was ''He's not in, I can sense it'', and i started to laugh i didn't really mean it but you know when two people are in front of one another not knowing one knows who the other is yet the other one don't? it is funny stuff seeing it, Only this stuff happens in movies or tv shows. But it was also upsetting to see how the Upset the Doctor looked.

River looked at me at the same time as The Doctor and then The Doctor said ''He must have went out with the gang''.

''Hmm'', River hummed ''He has a lot of companions this time around, five people is a lot of people'' she said with her right eyebrow up.

''So i shall wait till he comes back then and get to meet these other new companions'', River smirked at the Doctor.

The Doctor decided she was going to go and phone the gang i assume tell them not to show up till later so she could get rid of River or tell them to call her Johanna. So she asked for my phone and i smiled give her it and off she went in the direction of her room.

''So'' i said looking at River ''Where are you in his timeline?'', she smiles at me before speaking.

''We just went to Australia not the place but the planet'', she says

''The planet?'' i asked confused

''Yes, it was no long after'' she pauses ''Manhattan'', and then i knew what River i was talking too in their timelines.

''Ooh, sorry'', i said looking down to my feet she came over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

''Don't worry sweetie it was not your fault'', she gives me a small smile.

''I wish i could have meet them properly'' i said smiling back.

''I know, I know sweetie'' she turned back and headed to the console.

''So my husband is now my wife'', she turned to me smiling widely, my mouth was slightly open and i was in shock ''You know, I know my husband and when she started rambling about her friend Yaz, and thinking of a Name Johanna bit like John? You Know i knew and the clothes'', she smirks at me.

"And the Tardis has changed", she laughs "I like it".

''Wait wait, if you knew when you or when you are going to show a younger me pictures you only had up to her 11th regeneration'' i left out her twelve regeneration incase River never meet him yet.

''Yes well, I'm obviously maybe not supposed to know and it seems you don't meet or well travel with The Doctor properly until now dear'', she looks over to the way the Doctor went.

''Okay but if you don't know you can't keep a picture of her yet'', i walk over to her as the Doctor came back in.

She handed back my phone and River looked to her ''I guess I'm going to go if he's not going to be back till later i will just catch him later'', and she started typing her coordarints in.

She typed in the last number and smirked and winked at the Doctor and said ''See you again soon sweetie'', and then she left.

I stood there watching the Doctor as she looks very upset from not having more time with her wife. Not bothered or she didn't notice the Wink and smirk and what she said.

''Are you okay?'' i asked the Doctor.

But she just left and went back to her room, i sighed and spoke to the Tardis she hums under my feet and i smile and head to my room after because I felt awkward just standing there myself not myself myself I had the Tardis but i could speak to her anywhere in the Tardis.