22 || { Just a little bit love }

-3RD PERSON-

Eventually, Chaelin and Jaemin got home, to the dorms. They knocked on the door aggressively and Doyoung opened it. He was annoyed, his arms crossed, waiting for an explanation.
"And why are you guys here at 10 pm?" Jaemin looked at Chaelin, slightly embarrassed but Chaelin knew what to do, she pushed Doyoung aside and walked in the hall, taking off her shoes and her jacket while explaining.
"We heard a woman's scream when we went to get pizza and Taeyong just ran to it so we followed. It was a trap and we got stuck in there, I got to know something VERY interesting and it might help us... BUT. Taeyong and Johnny are still in there, they won't just let them go so we came back because you guys have to help us, we can't do it by ourselves." Doyoung blinked twice in disbelief.
"That is... That is a lot of information. What can we help with?" Chaelin sat down in the couch, looked at Jaemin and shrugged. Doyoung turned around to look at Jaemin.

"Let's first explain the problem." Chaelin nodded. She told Doyoung everything they saw in the house like building. Doyoung nodded while taking in all the information. She told about Heejin telling her their story, about them apparently being twin sisters and about her father leaving them. In the end, Doyoung lay his face in his hands, letting his arms rest on his legs.
"I know, it's a lot, but first priority now is to save Johnny and Taeyong from dying. Because they didn't look like they had fun in there." Doyoung nodded and stood up, walking to the kitchen.
"Where the hell are you going. This is not the time for a hot chocolate." Doyoung came back with his phone, he was tapping on the screen and Jaemin frowned, looking at Chaelin, she shrugged. After a minute or two, Doyoung our his phone down and smiled at the two others. "Sicheng is coming."
"Who is Sicheng?" Jaemin gasped.
"You don't know him?" She shook her head.
"He is the cutest." Chaelin raised an eyebrow.
"And why did you call him?" She looked at Doyoung.
"Because his superpower is Empathy, and if we know exactly what Taeyong and Johnny are feeling, we can find a solution."

🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫

"Hello, I am Sicheng." He had a weird pronounciation, Chaelin thought. Not in a bad way, she could hear he wasn't from Korea. She bow him and he bow back, smiling sweetly.
"Sicheng you are sO CUTE!" She ran to him and hugged him, uwuing because of his cuteness. He laughed.
"What can I help with?" Doyoung took his hand and told him to sit in the couch, Jaemin explained the situation Taeyong and Johnny were in. Then Sicheng nodded and did his thing. He closed his eyes and put his hands together. He was mumbling something in a language the others didn't know.
"What language is that?" Chaelin asked, Jaemin looked down in her eyes.
"Chinese. Aren't you in Chinese class?" Chaelin rubbed her neck.
"My mom didn't want me to learn Japanese." Jaemin scoffed.
"Then you should've at least study your vocabulary." Doyoung hit Jaemin in his arm.
"Now is not the time to complain about school, go make yourself useful. Get Jungwoo, Donghyuck, Jisung, Yukhei and Taeil here. We need a plan." Jaemin nodded and grabbed Chaelin's hand, running to the hall and both of them put on their shoes, then running out the dorm.

Jaemin ran in front and Chaelin followed him. They were pretty fast but she got tired.
"Can we please stop, I can't- I can't run anymore." She lay down on the grass and Jaemin ran to her, pulling her up by her hand.
"Chaelin, we don't have time for this, you want to save them too, don't you." She nodded as she put her arm on her forehead, as if she was fainting.
"Ye-yes. But- I am exHAUSTED." Jaemin laughed, pulling her on her feet and walked.
"Is this better?" She nodded. Then she took her phone out of her pocket, dialing Jungwoo.
"Jungwoo, can you get ready quickly and tell Yukhei, Donghyuck, Jisung and Taeil to get ready too. We need your help." She nodded a couple of times, then continued talking in the phone.
"I can't explain, I don't want to have to explain it to everyone one by one so just go to that waffle place and make sure the others are there too." Jaemin crosses his arms, suddenly stopped walking. Chaelin put the phone down, back in her pocket.
"What." He stomped his foot.
"What??" He looked at her.
"We're not going to the waffle place." She sighed.
"Yes we are, I didn't have food yet and I need it, meanwhile, we wait for Jungwoo and the others. Who's Taeil?" They started walking to the waffle place.

"He's our oldest friend. He is the smartest human alive."
"Superhuman intelligence?" He nodded.
"He is the one who comes up with a plan every time. Thanks to him, we don't mess up everything." Chaelin laughed. Jaemin frowned playfully.
"Why are you laughing at us?" She shook her head, still smiling.
"I'm so happy about being a part of this. You guys just accepted me and I got new friends immediately. I feel so happy and good when I'm around you and I just. I'm just happy." Jaemin stopped and hugged her.
"I love you Chaelin." She blushed, looking up in his eyes.
"Wait- no I- I don't mean love in that way- urgh let's just keep on walking." She nodded and laughed at him. Little did she know he was in love with her, ever since they met.