2 || {Na Ruto}

"We have to help them! That man is crazy! He got a gun!!" Jaemin nodded bravely and both of them entered the room. The thrill got her courage, she was ready to fight the man, even though he got a gun, and they were just two teenagers on a party.

The man aimed his gun on Chaelin, when he was ready to shoot, Chaelin straightened her back. The man shot but a pink glow raised out of her hands, preventing the bullet to get close to them. It was like a shield, made out of pink glow, Chaelin likes pink. Her eyes widened as she looked at Jaemin, but he wasn't surprised. It was a normal thing to him.

Chaelin was confused but it got clear soon enough. The man put his gun away for a second and spoke as he widened his eyes. "What the hell was that?!" "It was a force field grandpa." Jaemin rolled his eyes at the man and winked at Chaelin. "Wanna know my super power? I'll show you!" The young boy stretched his arms and neck before he shot balls of fire out of his hands. It was like Naruto, he was like Naruto. Chaelin looked amazed at the boy as he made the jerk in front of them a living human-nugget (A/N: sorry I had no inspiration) and when he defeated the man, Chaelin clapped her hands.

"HoW Did you do that? You're like Naruto!! You're the Korean version of Naruto, Na Ruto!!" Chaelin jumped at Jaemin and hugged him. Soon enough, she realized what she did and quickly pulled out of the hug as Jaemin rubbed his neck. "Oh sorry Jaemin.. I'm acting a little too much I guess... Sorry." Jaemin patted her head as he shook his head. "No, it's okay. I understand that you don't see this every day. But is this the first time you ever used your super power?" Chaelin bit her lip out of excitement at the thought of 'super power'. "I take that as a yes. Well, if you have some time, I can take you to a place full of people like us, people with super powers." Chaelin nodded her head and the two of them left after calling the police and telling a pretty 'normal' version of the story, the one without super powers.

" Chaelin nodded her head and the two of them left after calling the police and telling a pretty 'normal' version of the story, the one without super powers

The next day, Jaemin went to Chaelin's house to pick her up so she could meet some of his friends. The two were walking on the streets as Jaemin was informing Chaelin about the others, from their names and ages to their super powers. "I didn't mention all of us, we're with eight-teen. You might know some of us... Like.. Never mind." Chaelin got curious who it could be so she clung on his arm, shaking it. "Tell me! Who? Who do I know??" Jaemin got his hand out of her grip as he chuckled. "You'll see." "No, you'll tell me right now!!" Jaemin ran away and Chaelin chased after him. Only if she wasn't a lazy ass, she could win but soon enough, they arrived. "Here it is! Welcome to... NCT."

Jaemin put his key in the door and it opened with a click. "Guys, I'm here, and I took someone with me, so please act a little normal." He opened the door for Chaelin and walked inside after her. Chaelin started to take off her shoes but before she could put off the second one, a handsome boy stood in the door-opening to the kitchen. "Oh! And who are you? GUYS, JAEMIN BROUGHT A GIRL!!" Chaelin looked up and smiled uncomfortable. Then another boy came to the door, he looked a bit like a bunny. "Jaemin, why did you bring a girl? Is this your girlfriend?" She looked behind her at Jaemin with big eyes, who immediately shook his head. "No, no... She's not my girlfriend but I found out she also has super powers so I thought it would be nice if you guys got to know each other or something."