13 || { haterz gon' hate }

Taeyong walked silently to his and Jaehyun's room, trying not to make any noise as he woke up the younger male. "Jaehyun, there is something weird in the kitchen..." Jaehyun turned around and rubbed his eyes. Then he sat up in the bed, looking at Taeyong. "Show me." Taeyong nodded and the two walked to the kitchen, in their pajamas. "Look, it's right the-" Taeyong was confused, it was there a moment ago, before he went to their room. "It was there! It disappeared!" Jaehyun looked at the older in disbelief. "Are you sure?" Jaehyun asked with a raspy voice and Taeyong nodded cutely. "Just go get some sleep, you're seeing things that aren't there." Taeyong pouted but still did what him was told to do. Jaehyun put his arm around Taeyong's shoulder and walked him to their shared room.

Everyone was asleep but Chaelin woke up, she looked around her and saw Jungwoo, sleeping in all peace. She smiled at her cute, but older brother and then stood up to get some water. She walked to the kitchen and saw Taeyong sitting on a chair, his eyes dark, black. The lights were turned off but there was a shadow clearly visible, it seemed to be Taeyong's shadow. Chaelin approached the older male but he didn't move, he was sat straight, looking in front of him with those black eyes. "Tae-Taeyong oppa? Why are you here?" She stood next to him but he didn't give any reaction.

The moment she lay her hand on Taeyong's shoulder, she fell to the ground. She fell with lots of noise and it woke Jaehyun up. He ran as fast as he could to the kitchen, he stood in the door, holding it to keep his balance. He noticed the girl on the ground and ran to her, holding her in his arms. He shook her carefully back and forth and then put his hand on her forehead. "Chaelin? Wake up, why are you like this? You're feeling colder than ice.." He looked up and immediately noticed his friend, black eyes and a smirk on his lips. "Taeyong? What are you doing there?" As expected, no answer. Jaehyun decided to get help so went to Jungwoo. He took Jungwoo to the kitchen and he was shook when he saw his younger sister laying on the ground he knelt next to her and lay his hand on hers. He concentrated and Jaehyun observed his actions. After a minute or two, Chaelin woke up, coughing as she sat up. She looked up and saw those two tall men. First confused, but when she turned around and saw Taeyong, everything got clear again.

"Chaelin, do you know what happened with Taeyong?" Jaehyun lowered to her height and looked in her eyes, concern visible in his. "I... Yes, when I touched him, I felt a darkness inside of him.. I don't know what it exactly was but, it's the same thing that happened with me two days ago..." The two men looked at each other, knowing what to do. "Let's get Doyoung over here, he can get Taeyong normal." Jungwoo nodded and ran away, turning back with an annoyed Doyoung by his side only twenty seconds later. "Why can't y'all solve your problems by you-" He was complaining but immediately stopped when he saw the state Taeyong was in. "Oppa.. Please help Taeyong..." Chaelin said in a silent, soft voice and Doyoung sighed, rubbed in his eyes and then walked to Taeyong, only to disappear when he touched Taeyong's shoulder.

The three others took a step back and watched the eldest. His eyes were black but they turned white, and then they turned black again and then his left eye turned white, in the end, Doyoung came out of Taeyong's body like a ghost going through walls and Taeyong's eyes were normal again. He lost his balance for a moment and got a hold on the table, to make sure he didn't fall. Chaelin stood up, just like Jaehyun, and then Taeyong turned around, facing his four friends. "That was weird..." Jaehyun and Chaelin ran to him and gave him a hug, Doyoung left the room, to go to bed and Jungwoo smiled, satisfied with his friend being safe. When the two pulled out of the hug, Taeyong spoke. "Let's go to sleep, I'm tired."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"It was a bit like the thing that happened to me that day, when Yuta saved me." Chaelin explained to the boys when they were in English class. Jeno sat next to her and Renjun and Jaemin in front of them, turned around to listen to the girl. "So he was possessed? Like you? Then who saved him?" Renjun asked, looking at his three friends. Chaelin tapped on his shoulder. "Maybe they're watching us... Maybe they'll take us down one by one... Doyoung saved Taeyong, but what do we have to do if he and Yuta are possessed? No one can save them..." Everyone got closer to Chaelin, who spoke more silent after every sentence. "Ahum, I know you teenagers don't believe school is important but please pay attention." The teacher startled them. The four friends turned to their own workbooks but as soon as the teacher didn't pay attention anymore, they turned to each other again and listened to Renjun. "I think we should do something on it... It happened two times in three days, who will be the next one?" The others nodded. "Let's just arrange a moment when all of us can go to the dorm and then we can talk about it with the others too." Jeno said and everyone agreed.

The teacher walked to the friends with lots of noise from her high heels and hit them one by one on the head with the workbook in her hands. "You-Should-Pay-Attention in class! No single word! Or else... I'll send you to the principal!" Chaelin rolled her eyes and they started filling in the right verbs.

When they were dismissed, they packed their stuff and walked to the door to leave the classroom but they got stopped by Mina. "Ow, hey Mina! How are you?" Chaelin said while smiling sweetly in her friends eyes, Mina on the other hand raised her eyebrow. "Don't pretend to be the nice one, Chaelin, you didn't speak to me for more than a week now and you only hang out with the boys." Chaelin lowered her head. "Sorry Mina... I'm really sorry for letting you down for these boys..." Then she smiled again. "I won't ever do it again! I'll come and have lunch with you again from now on." She wanted to hug her friend but Mina took a step back. "Uhm... Maybe you shouldn't... I'm sitting with the other girls, you know... Heejin and the others..." Chaelin looked confused in Mina's eyes, her look questioning why she shouldn't. 

"Now you probably want to know why you shouldn't... Well... Everyone is saying you're dating all of them at the same time. They're calling you the main hoe of our school." "You don't believe that, right? I'm not dating them at the same time, I'm not even dating one of them! Can't I just be friends with boys without everyone gossiping about me and calling me a hoe?" Mina shook her head. "I don't... Actually, if you want to know the whole truth, I'll just tell you. Listen, first, you went to the party as Jeno's girlfriend so everyone believed it and thought you guys were dating.  But then it turned out you 'weren't' and Jaemin came to our school, you knew I liked Jaemin as soon as he transferred, but you didn't like that and shot me out and you got jealous even when I just spoke to him. Then you let me down and people asked me why, so I told them the whole story, without changing! So everyone thought you and Jaemin were dating." Chaelin looked at Jaemin, and he looked back with big eyes. 

"Then everyone noticed you holding hands with Jeno quite a lot and you turning red when you speak to him, and then that scandal when you guys came to school and all the other romantic things, so everyone thought you were cheating on Jaemin, especially because he left school that day of your 'scandal'. Everyone kept on observing you guys and Jaemin actually seemed to be fine with you and Jeno being that close, but sometimes you were also being romantic with Jaemin, so rumors about you being a hoe started to form. Also, Renjun looks at you a lot in class and everyone knows so they started suspecting something about you two too." This time, Renjun hid his face, his red ears still showing. Jeno hit his friend's arm while laughing at it but Chaelin was on the edge of crying. 

"Mina..." she said with a raspy voice. "You don't believe all of this, right? I got lots of problems right now, at home, and everything, you won't believe me, but my life is in danger. There is only one thing between me and the boys, and that is the fact that they can help me with all those problems. And the fact that their older friends are good friends of my brother. But that's all! I am NOT dating them, no one, I am not in love with any of them. You don't believe those stupid rumors, right?" Mina shook her head. "My father told me to watch out with you a couple of weeks ago, and I realize what he said is true. I can't be friends with you, Chaelin, you will ruin my whole reputation, and that will follow me forever. I can't afford that, I don't want to be called the friend of a hoe. Sorry." Then she turned around and walked away, leaving Chaelin there, tears starting to drop from her eyes.

Jeno wanted to place his hand on her shoulder but Chaelin pushed it away. "Don't- touch me. They are calling me a hoe, I don't want you guys to touch me anymore." Then she ran away. 

Probably to the girls toilet.

A/N:

stupid people. such things happen, a lot

can't we have fun if we aren't dating? Even if you just laugh with a boy once, you're called a hoe

It's hard to find faithful friends, believe me but Mina was clearly a fake friend

I didn't even plan to do this so now I have this feeling like Mina betrayed all of us and Idk, I am so INTO the story right now, you won't believe (I know, I'm crazy)