24 || {Maybe I do}

Jisung got the two of them out of the room, Mark and Jeno helped Johnny walking when he got conscious but Taeyong was in a worse condition. Donghyuck held him as he ran as fast as possible out of the building. The others helped Johnny and walked cautiously to the exit but before they got there, Yukhei ran faster than even Donghyuck past them, followed by Jungwoo.
"Wha-" before Mark could end his sentence, Yukhei pulled Johnny off their shoulders and carried him on his back so the younger ones could run too. At least fifty men, wearing black were following them on their way out.
"We have to get out of here and fast! I'm gonna start the car, Mark you should make sure no one is left behind!" Mark nodded and Yukhei fastened his pace. Mark waited for everyone to run and then followed them so he could make sure everyone was there with them.

They ran, ran, ran as fast as they could to the exit of the building. The engine of the car, which Yukhei turned on could be heard. One of the men shouted.
"DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!" Chaelin looked behind her and saw the men running, of course they were faster than her so they were almost passing by them. Chaelin started shedding tears as fear took over her body. She tried to keep up with the others but that caused her to fall.
"JAEMIN!" She shouted as she tried to get up. Jaemin turned around and saw her laying on the ground, trying to get up. (here is some real y/n stuff.) He ran as fast as possible back to Chaelin and took her hand, pulled her with him, running as fast as possible. When they reached the car, everyone helped pulling them in the vehicle and Yukhei drove away, the men couldn't keep up with that so they returned to the building.

"We did it!!" Chenle exclaimed as they went home, but the others couldn't feel as much excitement. Chenle rubbed his neck and sighed.
"Jungwoo hyung... You will be able to heal them, right?" Jungwoo looked at the younger, shrugged and then looked at Taeyong.
"I don't know.. First we need to know what's wrong with them.." Chenle nodded.
"Let's go home and see what the others think." Mark said. The others agreed.

After riding around in town to make sure they're not being followed, Yukhei drove back to the dorms where the rest of their team was. Everyone got out of the car and Chenle rang the bell while holding Taeyong with Jungwoo's help. Doyoung opened the door and made room for his members to enter the room and Chenle lay Taeyong down on the couch, then Yukhei came in, holding Johnny, and layed him next to Taeyong on the other part of the couch.
All of them stood around Taeyong and Johnny, looking at them and at each other.
"So what do we do now?" Renjun said. Jungwoo sat down on the ground, next to the couch Johnny was in. He put his hands on Johnny's heart, he took a deep breath and turned around, looking in Doyoung's eyes, concerned. Chittaphon could be heard entering the room, he pushed everyone aside and ran to Johnny, crying as he saw his condition. Then he turned to Jungwoo.
"He'll.. He'll be fine, right?" Jungwoo shrugged.
"I'll try my best." Everyone sat down while Jungwoo tried healing the two with all the power he got, without much success.

One by one the members left the living room and went to their own house or room. Before Chaelin could leave, Jaemin grabbed her hand, and waited for her to look at him. When she didn't, he pulled her arm so she had to turn around and look him in the eyes. Chaelin's eyes were filled with tears. Jaemin felt bad for her, she just joined them and already faced so many things she should've not. Chaelin pulled her arm out of Jaemin's hand and left the room too. Jaemin stood up and followed her.
"Chaelin! Wait a minute!" She ignored him and opened the front door, running away in tears.
"Chaelin, stop! I just want to talk!" She cried and kept on crying while running to god knows where, Jaemin followed all her foot steps and when he got close enough he pulled her by her arm, embraced her in a warm hug. Chaelin tried to get out of his grip, she tried pushing him away, slapping his chest but nothing worked.
"Chaelin.."
"Chaelin, answer me." She looked up in his eyes and seeing her cry, broke Jaemin's heart.
"Wh-what?" Chaelin sobbed and Jaemin showed her a sad smile.
"You're strong." She rolled her eyes and pushed out of the hug.
"Don't make me laugh. What is strong about me, we go through something hard for once and I'm a crying mess." Jaemin laughed, making Chaelin confused.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing."
"Then why are you laughing?"
"Because you have no idea."
"Obviously I don't." Jaemin kneeled down and looked up in her eyes, smiling while patting her head.
"I love you Chaelin."

It felt like time stopped ticking, everything in the world had lost its meaning, all Chaelin could see was Jaemin's smile, he smiled at her, it wasn't just a smile but it was an act of love, it was comforting, caring. It was all Chaelin needed at this very moment. But Jaemin gave more.

He leaned in and put his lips softly on hers. Chaelin widened her eyes, then whispered in his ear.

"I think I love you too."

A/N: oop my updates are too slow ikik I'm sorry but I'll try get this book done within 1 chapter then I can put it on [c o m p l e t e d] I hope everything still makes sense-