3 || {Prince Charming}

Monday, Chaelin ran to school, she never ran that fast in her life so when she arrived, she rested to take a deep breathe. "Where is Jeno.." She mumbled to herself and started walking towards the school building. She noticed Jeno laughing with his friend and ran to him, took his hand and pulled him to somewhere else. "Why did he told you that?" She immediately let go of Jeno's hand and looked angry in his eyes. "Actually it doesn't really matter-" "WHEN did he tell you?" She interrupted him as soon as he tried to speak. "He said it the day you went to his friends' dorm house, but let me just ex-" Chaelin's eyes widened and she turned her back to Jeno. "I thought I could trust him.. He seemed so nice.. The liar!" Jeno sighed. "Will you just hear my story? I'll explain. It's not that big of a deal." Chaelin turned around and her hair flew in Jeno's face. "Oh shit sorry.." He shook his head and started explaining the whole situation. 

"I'll keep it short. I am Jaemin's best friend. He has superpowers and so do I. Those people you met that day, they are also my friends. So don't worry, we won't tell anyone who can't know." Chaelin covered her mouth with her right hand as she was shocked. "You.. You have superpowers?! When did you find out?" Jeno shrugged. "A couple of years ago, before I met you." He received a fist in his arm and patted the hurt place. "YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" Jeno rolled his eyes and went back to his friends.

 "YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" Jeno rolled his eyes and went back to his friends

"Kim Chaelin! Here's your test, make sure to study harder next time." Chaelin looked up and her teacher handed her test. "I failed.. Again. Sorry ms. Park.. I'm just bad at math.." The teacher raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Then get some help from someone who is good at it!" Chaelin nodded and put the test in her bag. The bell rang and all students went to the cafetaria to get food.

Chaelin sat down next to her friend and took a bite of her bread. "Hey Chaelin, did you hear it?" She shook her head as she looked at her friend. "There is new boy coming to our school?" Chaelin shrugged and took a big bite of her bread. "So what?" Her friend slapped her arm and rolled her eyes. "He's in our year!" Chaelin answered with a mouth full of food as she placed her bread on the plate again. "Mina.. What's his name then?" "Na Jaemin!" Mina exclaimed and Chaelin groaned as she lay her head in her arms on the table. "What is wrong with you? A couple of months before, you would start dancing because a new boy is coming to our school." Chaelin shook her head and Mina shrugged. "Why do you act like this so suddenly?" "Because I know that boy! He's a sort of.. Friend, I'll say." Mina bit her lip and sat closer to Chaelin, who looked up at her friend and ate her bread again. "What do you want?" "What is that boy like?" "He's sweet, lovely, and I bet he looks like your ideal type or something. You'll like him. But please don't try to make him fall for you, I'll get uncomfortable." Mina nodded and sat on her own place again, both of the girls ate silently. 

"Jeno! JENO LEE! Wait a second!" The said boy turned around and smiled as his eyes met Chaelin's

"Jeno! JENO LEE! Wait a second!" The said boy turned around and smiled as his eyes met Chaelin's. "Hey Chaelin, what do you want? I don't have money to give you." "No jam, stop it. Jaemin is coming to our school?" He nodded and looked down to the rather short girl. "Yes. He thought it would be fun because lots of his friends are on our school. You know, the boys I hang out with all the time." Chaelin rolled her eyes and stood on the tips of her toes to take Jeno's cap and put it on her own head. 

Then suddenly, he got attacked from the back. Jeno got stuck in a chokehold and the boy laughed. Chaelin thought she met him somewhere before but before she could remember, another boy also ran to them and the two boys talked in Chinese. Chaelin watched the scene and Jeno got out of the chokehold. "Please warn me next time you try to kill me. I was in the middle of a conversation with her." The two boys stopped talking and nodded. "Oh! Kim Chaelin! It's me, Renjun, you know, at the party and at the dorm!" The other boy's jaw dropped. "I know her! At the party, she's Jeno's girlfriend!"

Chaelin sighed. "I AM NOT! (A/N: by Stray Kids) He was just pathetic and didn't want to show up without a girlfriend on that party! I know Renjun but you are?" Renjun smiled to the girl and the other told his name. "I am Chenle, Zhong Chenle. We're both Chinese. What's noona's name? Chiling?" Chaelin bowed to the younger boy and smiled when he said 'noona', she liked to be called noona. "I am Chaelin, Kim Chaelin. I'm in Jeno's year. How old are you?" This time, Renjun started speaking before Chenle could open his mouth. "Chenle is 16. We're in the same year." Chaelin chuckled as Chenle pushed Renjun away. "Wanna get some ice cream?" The boys nodded excited and the four teenagers walked to the bus station.

A/N: I know this is a little shorter than the other two chapters, but I thought this was a pretty ending for the chapter.

Also please comment here which member you want to have a superpower and which superpower they should have then, I didn't 100% decided yet which power is for who and if everyone has a power.

Please comment here what kind of animal you think stands 'symbol' for which member, I'd like to know that.

I didn't expect SM to do Renjun x Jaemin, I thought they would do Renjun x Jeno x Jaemin. I still love it though, Renjun is so bright~~

xx

- J