12 || {Dark Again}

Everyone was in the dorm, being bored, not knowing what to do. Luckily, our mood maker Donghyuck had an idea. "Let's play truth or dare!" The older ones groaned but Chaelin's eyes lit up, she walked to the boy who's idea it was from and sat down on the ground. "I'm in." Donghyuck gave her a look of disbelief. "Everyone is in, I didn't ask to play it, I sAiD we are going to play it sOoOo come here with your lazy asses." After a minute or two, everyone was sat down in a circle. They were with twelve, Chaelin and her brother, Donghyuck, Mark, Jeno and Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung, Taeyong, Doyoung and Jaehyun and another boy which Chaelin didn't meet yet. Jungwoo noticed her sister observing that male and decided to introduce him to her. "Chaelin-ah, this is a good friend of mine, Kun, he's Chinese and two years older than me." Chaelin smiled to Kun and received a smile back from him.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ 

"Donghyuck, I dare you to.... Kiss Mark !" Chaelin exclaimed and everyone agreed. Donghyuck, the confident gay we know, approached the older, Mark was all red. "Wait! Why do you have to pull me into this?" Chaelin shrugged. "I don't know but.. Just do it, Donghyuck!!" Donghyuck nodded and kissed the older, making him a blushing mess. Then he sat down again on his designated place. Mark hid his face in his hands and Taeyong teased him. "Truth or dare... Hmm... Jeno!" Donghyuck decided to go on with the game and called out Jeno's name, he didn't expect that, as he was silent all the game long to make sure no one calls him out. "Uh... Truth?" Everyone got interested, Jeno usually picked dare but this was a first. "Okay, if you could choose one person to live with you for the rest of your life, who would it be?" Donghyuck said but Chenle hit him. "That's a lame question." Being the queen he is, Donghyuck hit the younger back, but then harder. "None of my questions are lame, u dead dolphin!" "I can't help the fact that my voice lowered!" Chaelin giggled at the two fighting. "Chenle, that's called puberty." This time, Chenle stood up, ready to murder the girl but Jeno told his answer. "I'd pick Chaelin." (A/N: woah we didn't expect this.)

Everyone looked at Jeno, silently, but then they all started complaining. "What? I am your best friend ain't I? We are Nomin, the best?" "I thought you liked all those times we practiced dancing together?" "Why the hell would you pick her, she's a girl but less of a queen than me! Never mind, I don't want to live with you anyway." Jeno rolled his eyes. "Y'ALL ASKED TO TELL THE TRUTH!!" All the boys were silent again and Chaelin laughed. "Jeno, thanks for the appreciation." She gave him a hug, and he returned it. Jaemin's face got a jealous look, not sure if he was jealous for Jeno or Chaelin.

And so the game went on for a while until everyone went back home, except for the ones who lived in the dorm: Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun and now Chaelin and Jungwoo too. The others went back home, ready to come back the next day, for more fun.

Chaelin went to their room first, putting on her pajamas and removing her make-up, then she walked downstairs, sat in the couch and watched TV, soon, Taeyong joined her, raising an eyebrow because of the program she was watching. "You seriously watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians?" The girl nodded. "If you don't like it, you can go away, I didn't turn it on for... Mister TY here." Taeyong laughed. "Pretty nickname you gave me. So... How are you lately? Jeno told me about the whole... Dark aura thing..." Chaelin looked up, in Taeyong's pretty eyes. "Well... It didn't happen again so I think everything is fine? What about you? You can become invisible, don't you? Show me!" Taeyong nodded and stood up, then walked to the kitchen.

Chaelin put the TV on pause and then suddenly the remote was taken away, it flew in the air, Chaelin laughed and tried to grab it, not to succeed. Then the remote flew away, Chaelin stood up and ran after it, after Taeyong. He stood still and let the remote fall, Chaelin catching it. Then he spoke, he could still not be seen. "Try to catch me, if you succeed, I'll buy you Bubble Tea." Chaelin accepted the offer and ran to the place where she heard the voice coming from. Of course he wasn't there anymore. "Chaelin~ Try to catch me~" "But I can't see you!" She laughed and so did Taeyong, now she could focus on his laughs, and she found him. She jumped to the place he stood but he didn't expect it so they fell to the ground. Taeyong made himself visible again and they both giggled.

Then suddenly the door opened and Jungwoo stood there, seeing her sister and Taeyong, his eyes widened, then he put a hand on his eyes, making sure he can't see anything. "I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't come into something... Personal?" Chaelin's face got all red and she quickly stood up, picking up the remote from the ground and sat in front of the TV again, watching her show. Jungwoo got his hand off of his face and walked to their room with a red face. Taeyong decided to sit next to the girl again. "Sorry... But what do you think of my power?" Chaelin smiled. "It's cool. Really! Almost as cool as Kim Kardashian's courage for all that plastic surgery." She looked at Taeyong with a serious face but he didn't understand what she was talking about. Chaelin sighed, annoyed because of the boy not understanding her interest in the Kardashians. "Just watch this show with me, you'll love it."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧  

"Oh my god! Kylie!" Taeyong got all up in the show since he and Chaelin held the marathon of Keeping up with the Kardashians. It was 1 AM and they were still watching it. Suddenly, Chaelin's soft snores could be heard. "Oh, are you sleeping already? But it's getting-" And her snores got loud. "Urgh." Taeyong carried the small girl all the way to her room and lay her down next to Jungwoo. He went downstairs and turned off the TV but then he saw something in the kitchen, a black figure, it was a shadow.

Nothing more than a shadow.

but there was no human in the kitchen.

Just a dark shadow.

A/N: please forgive me, it has been more than a week...

I hope you liked it !!

Love you

- xx

JJ