Chapter 15

KIINQTONQS POV :D

I walked over to Becky's old apartment. Where Alec was. Becky didn't change much her long brown hair was just slightly duller then before.

I walked up the flight of stairs heading to her 'old' front door. Knocking on it twice, the door opened and I saw Alec there standing with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I've saw her." I say with my voice trailing off.

"And?" He asks.

"I think she's with bayani secretly." I say. Sure to hell I didn't talk to Becky much. But she pretend as if I wasn't there. Payback is fun, I guess?

"What? He's with dul!" He exclaims.

"I don't know but she wouldn't tell me anything, only bayani could tell me... I think she's holding his secrets maybe?" I question myself and Alec.

"Interesting." He says.

"Well were just going to have to kill them both but first, we need the secrets first.

"Oh.. Okay sure." I say with my voice trailing off. I didn't mean revenge to kill her! Just so,e good ol payback! Jesus, what have I gotten myself into. I had to find out their secrets then bring them back here to be killed! What kind of monster am I!?

Shut up Will. I mutter to myself.

W

"Soo... Bring them back here by tomorrow morning." He says and waves his hands in the air signalling I was dismissed...

I sighed running my fingers through my hair. I'm so sorry Becky, please understand. He'll kill me if I deny.

I'm such a bastard. I'm only jealous of her love. I lover her a lot. Is the only way of me stopping to love her... Is to kill her? Remove her from the world so I can forget about her? I don't know anymore.

I love you Becky. Please forgive me.

A/N HEERREEE IS THE POV YOU GUYS ASKED FOR :D

I'm trying to update every two days from now on SOOO......

I might not be quite as active on Wednesday... I have to get two vaccinations done and I have to go to the dentist to probably get some teeth out... I love you guys xx