Chapter 10

-=+=-

"Graser I hope you're not lying about dul." I say looking outside the car window.

"Why would I do that?" he asks still watching the road in front of him.

"I don't know... "I say my voice trailing off.

Graser doesn't say anything for the rest of the ride and neither do I.

"Were here." graser says and I roll my eyes.

"I can see that dipshit." I say pinging his arm painfully and we both laugh. I step out of the car and look at duos fairly large house.

"I'll go knock on the door." graser says and I nod my head knowingly.

After a couple of knocks dul opens the door. her light brown hair had dulled over the years now having dark brown hair.

"You look different." dul and I say at the same time and we both laugh.

"Jinx!" I call.

"You still do that?!" dul asks laughing and I pout.

"Oh come on." She says and motions for us to come inside.

"So tell me why did you leave?!" dul asks.

"Well. graser and Bayani stressed me out that I couldn't take it any longer." I say with no shame in my voice. I wanted to sound confident on my Descions.

"You left because of him" she asks pointing to graser "and bayani?" she asks and her cheeks flushing with a blush when she said bayani.

"OH MY GOD DUL YOU STILL..." I squealed. and she punched me

"HEY!" She yelled defensively back.

"Bayani and dul sitting in a tree k i.." I continued on but she shoved her hand over my mouth.

"He's my boyfriend." she hisses and my eyes widen..

A/N You guys are the best readers ever! Thankyou guys for understanding! I'll be updating more frequently and my mother is going well now

Love you all to bits!

-x