uwu

February 13, 2019

so

the author is currently doing major editing

here are the points they decided to do:

→unpublish choose

the author decided to unpublish choose because they hated that it wasn't thought out well. however, the author does plan on republishing once it gets right on track and after finishing future projects and books that have been planned beforehand.

→delete sn and ig

the author decided to delete the first and second book of the s.m series. let them explain. they don't want people to misinterpret anything, or be accused of favoritism, which i don't want to be accused of. it is because they want it to be fair for all seven members, deciding on squeezing the entire series to one book. it was not meant to be in one book but the author has to be fair with the other six.

(truth be told, the real aim was to give a series with three books for each member)

another is because people don't read the first two books if ever they read the last book. so it'll be useless to keep those two books up just for the sake of being called a series or having more views, votes, and comments.

it will be unpublished at the end of this week

→add all notes and episodes to bts (episodes are soon to follow in publishing)

→start another book

this will be a new book, unknown date of the start, all revolving around a different member.

[back to the uwu]

if y'all read my uwu in book twooo

you'll know what i'm talk about in this uwu

my best friend

now named syumiiiin

she has updated the book we are writing along with our friendss

please check it out, the first chapters has been updateddd

moonlit
by syumiiiin

six misplaced children all met uder an underrated roof

-Jaehyun

•••••

Six girl idols who started with nothing, climbing their way to the top.

•••••

All characters are fictional, unless stated.

Authors:

cielwinterflake
syumiiiin
tonton-bubble
uwu_for_you

Note:

i'm sorry for the sudden delay of the last chapters. i had writers block and just had to take time to think.

i was honestly disappointed at the last few updates. i didn't like how it turned out.

however, i'll try my best to think a fitting chapter for all those crappy ones. i hope you understand.

i don't usually write author's notes in between of the chapters so i either post it at the end or at my message board! so for any updates, take glances in my message board!

again thank you all for getting this far in this story! thank you for supporting and reading the sm series!

i hope this series helped you in a good way. i would love to hear your thoughts on this series, and should i do more?

again thank you all soo muchh

i love you all and see you in the next book!!

what did you think of bts // kim seokjin //?