Chapter 14 (New Friends)

-Authors note-

Thanks for the reads guys and for the votes. There will new a new writing style too. heres how it will go

Steves POV

Blablablablabla

Random conversation should look like this

Steve: blablabla

Herobrine: blablabla

Hope you like it that way plus it will be easier to understand. Again sorry for the misspelled words. I use my phone and a swype keypad.

-author out-

Herobrine's POV

A new friend? Thats the first thing that came out of my mindwhen I saw that bald guy in a new bed that steve made.

Herobrine: Hey steve

Steve: oh briney your back

Herobrine: I told you don't call me that

Steve: hehe sorry.

Herobrine: Stop who is that guy? he don't look like one of the villager.

Steve: I don't really know. He just spawned... well thats what the elder said anyway.

Herobrine: Great more companion which means we need more food and more resources. Anyway I found something in the mineshaft. some seeds. I asked the elder what its it and he told me out was melon and pumpkin seed. Here plant it I done really have a green thumb.

Steve: Don't worry about the food we have plenty of fish. While you were away I went fishing and caught 32 fishes and some enchanted pickaxe for you.

Herobrine: Enchanted?

Steve: I asked the elder hehe He said that can only be made with an enchanting table.

Herobrine: Do you have a book?

Steve: In my chest why?

Herobrine: Im going to craft one of those fabled enchantment table.

I tried to craft it peice by peice. I tried many times and after a few hours i finally made it. I tried to carry it out of the table but its too heavy. I ask steve to pull me it out with me so we can take it out and finally use it. but its still there stuck and cant be pull out. We tried so hard but we cant pull it out. Even some villagers tried to pull it but it cant be carried.

Steve: Oh well I guess its still stuck in there and cant be use. DOnt worry we can always try to craft one or maybe go have some exercise and maybe you can pull that out.

Elder Villager: You can only pull that out in the right time. Enchantment table cant just be pulled out by human hands. Be patient and one day it will appear.

Steve: See Lets just be patient heres another crafting table for us to use while we patiently wait for that table to magically pop out

Herobrine: Fine anyway im going to mine for some coals and iron for our new friend.

Steve ok that will be a good idea. I will teach him some basic stuffs too since for sure he dont know anything about stuffs in here. anyway just be careful and come back before sundown. always check your clock too be sure

Herobrine: You sound like a villager mom Steve anyway dont worry about me. You filled the cave with torches and it seems imposibble for a single mob to spawn in there

Steve: hehe im just being careful but still be careful for lavas

Herobrine: Fine anyway im going to mine now

I left with a bit of guilt since the enchantment table did not work out but i need to be patient. One day that will work and I can enchant my stuffs already.

-Steves POV-

Herobrine seems disapointed but mining was his favorite hobby and that should steer his mind from that enchantment table. Now im alone in the house again with this guy named Notch who seems interested in the bed and everything in here. He was so curious about everything. We went out for some frsh air and he saw this cow and his curiosity kicked in and started to examin the cow. The cow panicked and kicked him and he was out cold for the second time today. Its a good thing one of the kind villager give him some potions which are only accesible to villagers. This wake him up and we went exploring our teritory and i also taught him how to craft some of the most important recipe for survival.

-Notchs POV-

We have such a good time fishing mining and exploring. We did so much awesome thing and he Steve also taught me how to craft some basic stuffs. I also discovered my love for fishing and also planting. Herobrine taught me how to mine too. He teach me how to smelt and to identify ore from another ore and to know when a lava is near or never ever try breaking the bed rock since you will just be wasting our time. Herobrine also taught me how to properly use a sword while steve taught me how to use a bow. They also taught me how to survive alone for some precautionary measures. They taught me everything they know and also expanded the house they have so I can have a room. It was really a fun day. Herobrine went home carrying tons of ores for us. Steve made some food for us.

Steve: Well Herobrine the more the merrier. Notch wont be a weigth in the shoulders since his a good fisher plus you see the farm out there its notch farm. We can have potatoes now and some bake potatoes for our dinner.

Herobrine: Yeah I notice that anyway Notch sorry for what i just said I while ago. You prove yourself.

Steve: Now where a team

Herobrine: Team

Notch:Team

Steve: Hey Herobrine bake a cake please and we will have a feast!

Herobrine: On it bro

The night pass full of laughter and food that i harvest. I found my self in a good family. A family where we are a team and fight for survival.

-Authors Note-

Hallo guys Like it sorry for the slow uploads. Let me just remind you guys the first few chapters was when minecraft was a world and not a PC game. once Notch found his self in earth thats the time when minecraft will be a pc game and you will finally know How steve really feels. Sorry for the confusion guys. Leave a like and add to your reading list too and comment for some errors or if you have some suggestions we have 700+ reads bros tnx

-Author Out-