Chapter 7 (Leaving the memories)

Herobrines POV
Heres your bread. I gave steve some bread. He ate it happily and slumbered. After the sun rise I saw steve sitting on his bed. I talk to steve about my plan. My plan to move into a new place since its dangerous in our place. I notice that endermen usually spawned and lately I notice more zombies and also the cave near our house is almost out of ore. Steve hesitated and argured but in the end he agreed after mining the last ores in the cave.
Me and steve need to move to a new place since we have mined every ore in our cave but steve have one last request. We were able to get plenty of irons. We discovered how to create armor with the irons making our defense stronger. Steve created a bow and arrow for us to use. It was early in the morning when we see every zombies and skeletons are burning. Steve killed some spiders for our bow just in case it broke. we pack our stuffs and grab the torches. We bid our goodbye to our house and get my flint and steel. Steve stopped me because he forgot something. He ran inside and get something. our painting. steve place it in his inventory. I remember when steve painted that thing.When he was depressed about are plan he crafted that thing. He requested that I paint him with our house before we leave. I notice how sad steve was to leave our house. I promise steve that we will make a new better house and we will make a space to put his painting. We go in our farm and get every wheat we have. We also release our farm animals. Steve wanted to get the torches in the cave so we can use it for the next cave. we went inside the cave. When we reach the end of the cave we got the torch. steve watch my back as I get every torch on the way. We manage to get the torches and got out of the caves safely.
"Bro I dont want to leave this house. I dont want to burn it. Can you just block the entrance. Please"
steve was about to cry because of sadness. I can sense his depression. I place stone block on the entrance to block it. "We are heading north steve. I will place some torches along the way to mark our way just in case we cant find a place. Steve liked the idea. he got his torch and place it. As we move going north we past this mountain its pretty high up. When we have reach the summit of the mountain its a large plain full of passive mobs. Steves jaw dropped at the senery. I look back and I can see our house from here. "steve look its our house."
steve eyes suddenly become happy. "wow can we just build a house here."
" sorry bro there are no trees or cave in here."
steves eyes looks sad. Thats when an idea struck me. "Lets build a fort here and sleep here and sleep here to since its getting dark. Steve was a good builder. He created a little tower made up of cobblestones. "done"
Steves voice snapped me from my thoughts. I was so amaze with what he have done. It looks like a watch tower I climbed up to see the inside of our house. "Herobrine look, come here."
look  at that." Steve was pointing on a roof like object.
"lets go there tomorrow."
"why tomorrow."
steve really wants to see that place.
"where not sure on whats in there and also its getting dark we need to prepare first."
"good idea bro ok we will go there tomorrow" steve seems fine with my idea.
Steves POV
When I saw that house from here thats when an idea struck me. There are more than us. I need to block the entrance with something so I build this A trap door. I place the trap door on the entrance and got the two ladders that I could reach. Herobrine seems to be confuse with what Im doing.
"bro why are you blocking the entrance and removing the ladders." herobrine ask me looking confuse.
"There are houses out there, when there are houses there are people. we need to protect the doors so no one can enter."
"oh ok, we will pay a visit there tomorrow be ready."
--------------------------------------------
updates may become slower since I am trying my best to make it long. thank you for the reads. rate and vote for it bros. comments are needed for some errors