Chapter Six.

Hailey's POV

"Hey," I look up at Isaac.

We were currently sitting down in my living room apartment, on my couch, with his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we tried to watch the movie he chose from Netflix.

I say try because Isaac was paying no attention to the movie whatsoever, although he was the one that chose it. His mind was currently a little preoccupied with everything that was going on with his family.

I hated seeing him so stressed out and not being able to do anything for him, I hated not knowing how to help him. It was bad enough that Isaac was already constantly stressed out because of his dad and the whole Patrick situation, but now, now he also had to worry about his mom and uncles.

Isaac called me that same night and told me about their little family dinner feud and I couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible, maybe the family wasn't exactly ready for that yet. I shouldn't have made him promise me that he would actually try when his own uncle was still having doubts about his own nephew.

I place my hand on his chest getting him to look down at me, "stop worrying so much about it, baby, it'll blow over."

"I shouldn't have gotten into," Isaac says.

"Stop it, it's your natural instinct to protect your family, the ones you care about, you couldn't have helped it even if you wanted to," I smile. "It's one of the many things I love about you."

Isaac smiles faintly, "even my parents are arguing because of the dinner, because of me."

I continue to shake my head and turn around so that I'm now sitting on his lap, straddling him, rather than sitting to his side, cupping his face.

"It's gonna take some time, Isaac, your uncle's, your mom, they've been separated from each other for a long time, it's gonna take more than one dinner to become the happy family she wants. They have to get to know each other again, they're not the same people they use to be."

Isaac leans his head back on the couch, looking up at me he smiles. "God I miss seeing you every single fuckin' day."

I snort softly and lean down to kiss him on the lips, "me too," I murmur against him.

Isaac's hands slide off of my back and down to my waist until they're stopping on my ass and he's grabbing a handful of it as he continues to kiss me, deepening it with every second that passes by.

The deep growl that erupts from his throat instantly turns me on and I'm left wanting more quickly trying to remove his shirt off of him to get a better feel of his muscles.

Isaac sits forward giving me a better chance to take his button up off of him and tears his lips away from mine, but only for a second so that I can remove his wife beater off of him. I take a second to myself as he sits back on the couch, quickly pushing him away from me as he tries to kiss me all over again.

"What? What's wrong?" He frowns.

I smile while shaking my head and look down at his toned chest, gliding my hands down his beautiful muscular arms.

"What's on your mind, princess?"

"You," I exhale, looking up into his eyes.

"Me?" He smirks. "What about me?"

I take in a deep ragged breath, my chest starting to rise up and down from the excitement.

"Say it," Isaac grins. "I wanna hear you say it."

"I- I w-want-"

"You want what?" he looks me deep in the eyes.

"I want you to fuck me right here on this couch."