Chapter Thirty Two.

Back with the late night updates lmaoo anyways please do ignore any and every typo you come across, I promise I'll come back and edit after work tomorrow haha enjoy babies 💕

Hailey's POV

A loud vibration wakes me up just like it has been for the past two weeks now.

It's Isaac's phone, as always, it's probably Patrick, again.

I stretch my body out a bit and look up to find him still asleep and roll over to lay on my back, looking towards the back of the room to see the digital clock on the wall; the time reads 2:27 am.

I begin to slowly sit up on Isaac's bed, there's a faint glow in the room from the moonlight creeping in from the cracks of his dark curtains.

I glance back over at him to find him still asleep.

He's laying on his back, just like he has been for these past couple weeks due to his shoulder. It was really starting to bother him before bed so he popped a pain killer and knocked out almost instantly; hence why he's still in his heavy sleep.

I glance over to his phone on his night stand and watch the light go dim; he hung up.

The selfish part of me wants to go back to bed, I want to ignore the drunk call, act as if I never heard anything, but the better part of me begins to worry; what if tonights the night that he overdoes it, what if tonights the night that he doesn't make it home safely, what if something bad happened, therefore I wake my boyfriend up.

I place my hand on his stomach, gently tapping it.

"Baby..."

Nothing.

"Isaac," I coo and still get nothing.

I begin to smile faintly because I know for a fact that Isaac can hear me, whether or not he was drugged up on his medication he normally wakes up after calling his name a couple times, he really was the world's lightless sleeper sometimes.

I lay back down on my side, scooting a little closer to him. I placed one of my hands on the side of his face, slowly caressing it and whispered, "daddy.."

I feel my smile instantly get bigger as Isaac begins to stir and is inhaling a deep breath, stretching his body out he slowly begins to pry his eyes open.

He looks over at me, sleep still hazed in his eyes.

He brings his hand up to his face, cupping my hand with his, "what's wrong?" He croaks.

I shake my head, "your phone's ringing."

Isaac immediately rolls his eyes, while looking off to the side.

Patrick has been out of control since he came out to hang with his friends, since the accident, I'm sure even since before that night, since everything went wrong for him.

He's been off the rails, getting drunk every night, getting high off of anything and everything that will help him numb the pain, the void, the guilt that he's bottling up.

If he's not throwing things around, destroying his apartment, he's crying his heart out talking about how he wishes that they would've just killed him and it completely breaks my heart because we don't know what to do to help him, he won't let anyone help him.

He calls Isaac crying, he calls Dion, but by the time they can get to him Ric has a whole different type of attitude- talking about how he doesn't need them there, to leave him the hell alone, blaming Isaac that everything is his fault, of course it's the alcohol talking but I see what it's doing to Isaac, to Dion, it's draining any patience they have left and I'm worried about what will happen when they've had enough, I'm afraid that they'll give up on him when he needs them the most, the guys, they were thought not to be sympathetic, they'll only tolerate so much of him.