xiii

🌟☄🌟

🌟☄🌟

"are you ready?" i smile at tj. "as ready as i will ever be."

i was coming out to my parents. all four of them. i was very scared but, it gets easier. this was my family, if they didn't have my back i dont know what i'd do.

"lets go muffin." i nod walking downstairs seeing if my mom and her husband came. "hi mom, dad, dad, mom!" tj chuckles at my many parents.

"cyrus, care to introduce the handsome young man next to you?" none of my family has met tj officially. they have heard of him but they've never met him.

"this is tj, m-my... my boyfriend."

the room goes silent. i close my eyes taking a breath. "oh okay! nice to meet you tj!" i look up at my dad who is smiling up at me.

he winked, "you didn't think i'd be upset did you?" i looked at the rest of my parents who were smiling. "i was scared." my step-mom chuckles lightly, "honey we love you, no matter who you love."

tj squeezed my hand reassuringly. my dad crosses his arms, "what are your intentions with my son?" tj blushes and i smile, i'd rather this than angry homophobes so yay.

"seeing as i'm kind of young, just to be able to help him through the hard times and treat him with the respect he deserves. your son has been so good to me and has helped me become a better person overall. i really adore him and just want to make him happy."

we all look at tj and my heart flutters. "wow teej." he smiles nudging my side. "don't make me blush underdog."

my parents smile, "wow i was joking but that was beautiful tj."

🌟☄🌟

me and tj walked to the park to swing. it's become a daily occurrence for us really. "this swing here is where i fell for you." i look up at my boyfriend. "tj.."

he hushes me and pushes his lips to mine. after we pull apart he winks and walks behind me pushing me. "underdog!" just like the first day.

we swing like that for hours. few kisses and conversations spread throughout that time. we decided to head to the spoon after awhile to get food.

"hey brobro, what can i get you?" amber smiles at her brother and he smiles back. "double order of baby taters and a chocolate milkshake with two straws."

"such a romantic one." i say teasing my boy, he sticls his tongue out playfully.

i look at him in adoration, "i like you so much."

he kisses my head, "i like you too muffin."

Authors note:

I wanted cute tyrus moments, although I feel as if Terri will be giving us more of those soon. ;)

Was this good?

Vote/comment and let me know!

Until next time,

~ Aj 👽