ix

🌟☄🌟

🌟☄🌟

to say things were different, now that andi and buffy knew i liked tj? well that would be an understatement. they began inviting him to our lunch table and always including him in things we did together.

"buffy he isn't stupid, you hated him and now you always want him around." she sighs, "cyrus you LIKE him. i think he likes you too. he apologized to me, FOR YOU. he told the cops on his best friend, because he didn't want to lose you. boy i thought you two had tension and im not shocked that you like him. isn't he coming over for ping pong later anyways?"

i nod, "so is jonah.." she looks at me in horror, "why?" i shrug, "teej got all weird when he called it a date." buffy nodded. "well that's fun, good luck cyrus." i hug her, heading towards my house.

when i get there jonah is already there on the porch. "so ping pong!" we run down to play. once we start, i laugh because i get a point immediately.

once its three, zero i hear my door open and tj come down the stairs. "i just remembered i have somewhere else to be." jonah mumbles angirly. "are you mad because im winnging?" i bro hug tj and he smirks, "i think he is mad!"

at that point tj's fingers lingered in mine for a second and i almost died. but then jonah got really mad. "thats because your here just so you know."

🌟☄🌟

"what did you do tj?" tj looks at me in disbelief. "i haven't even talked to jonah since your bar mitzvah." i nod, shrugging.

"what happened at my bar mitzvah?" he sighs, "i found jonah having a panic attack and told your dad."

"oh i understand now. jonah was really embarrassed about his anxiety disorder. you are the reason people know so now he's mad at you." tj nods, " i always screw up. i just want to be able to get along with your friends so that i don't lose you."

"tj why are you so afraid of losing me? i'm not that special." he looks down at me. "don't say that cyrus. you are so special. especially to me."

then he does something no one expected. he leans down and he kisses me. you heard it correctly, tj kippen has his lips on mine.

its so much more natural than the kiss with iris was. its short, and sweet, and now his forehead is rested against mine. "tj.." he cuts me off. "im sorry cyrus." i shake my head, "tj i like you."

he takes a step back.. looking at me once again with disbelief all over his face.

"cyrus..."

🌟☄🌟

Authors note;

Merry christmas! A tyrus kiss is the best stocking stuffer.

Was this good?

Vote/Comment and let me know!

~Aj 👽