xi

🌟☄🌟

🌟☄🌟

"tj what are we." i ask suddenly, making the blonde spit his soda out. "w-what?!" i shrug, blushing at him.

"what are we? we like each other. we have established that.. but what are we?" he blushes hard, "h-human i would assume." i chuckle lightly. "tj that isn't what i meant."

"i-i know im just too scared o-of that.. that question rn." i nod, understanding. "we can just be tj and cyrus for now then." he tilts his head, "we have always been tj and cyrus. i want us to.. to be more im just scared."

more. "you do?" he nods, causing my heart to erupt into rapid speed. he wants us to be more.

"cyrus goodman, will you be my b-boyfriend?" now i gasp, "really?!" he smiles, "look underdog. i am definitely sure where my feelings stand. i may get numbers mixed up but the feelings i get around you i can't mix up. i want to hold your hand. i want to hug you. i want to be- ew i sound like andi and jonah."

i laugh, rolling my eyes. "in all seriousness i want to be your boyfriend cyrus." i smile. "i want that too tj."

"so boyfriends it is?" i smile at his cuteness. "boyfriends it is."

🌟☄🌟

"so you two are together now? have you told your parents." buffy asks as andi paints something in the corner. "yeah do your parents even know you like boys?"

i shake my head. "we haven't gotten that far. promise you wont go overboard around him." they look at each other and smirk.

"no promises." i roll my eyes. wow i have done that a lot today. im sassy.

"sassy cyrus." the girls look at me then at each other and burst out laughing. "i..i didn't mean to say that out loud!"

"its okay cyrus, embrace the gay." i rolled my eyes at andi. "yeah you would know a lot about that." i mumble. buffy chuckles to herself and andi looks shocked.

"you go to a highschool party with a girl once, and all of a sudden you're into girls." i shrug, "or you always have been. have you talked to amber since then anyways?"

she rolled her eyes, "im not into amber like that, and no. im kind of scared to talk to her. bowie freaked us both out."

i sigh, "i dont know how the closeted gay one of the group is the least complicated one out of us three but im glad i got that role."

Authors note:

The reads on this book have gone down so much. The first chapter has 1.06k reads and this past chapter has 188.

Was this good?

Vote/comment and let me know!

Until next time,

~Aj 👽