vii

tjs pov

🌟☄🌟

he hates me. andi and buffy won't even allow me to go near him and vise versa. i have been going to the swings. i just want him to know i did tell the cops and wouldn't have let him get hurt.

i didn't even know reed was bringing the gun or i would have NEVER thought of going or bringing him. he needs to hear it all.

so once again for the hundreth time i head to the swings. he's there. wait shit i dont know what to say. wow he looks cute. okay just play it cool. don't ramble tj. "is that swing taken?"

he stops ubruptly at the sound of my voice, looking at me with his cute little doe eyes. "how did you find me?" he says just above a broken whisper.

which is my fault. god i hurt my poor boy so bad. "i have been stopping by, seeing if i could catch you, you know, without your bodygaurds."

he looks down, "i am not supposed to be hanging out with you, i should g-" i cut him off, frowning. "no i will go, just, can i at least say sorry first?" he gives me a silent yes and you know classic me, started rambling.

"cyrus i didn't know reed was going to bring the gun, i wouldn't have gone, and i especially wouldn't have brought you. but now you hate me... classic tj. anything good i gotta ruin it." he doesn't say much so i just start leaving. "tj.."

i turn around with too much hope in my heart, "you never apologized." i scoff, i just did cyrus. "yes i did, i said im so-" oh wait. "you're right, well, sorry for not saying sorry." i go to walk away again.

"so you've apologized for not apologozing, but you still havent apologized." i turn around. eyeing the boy. "you can be a little annoying you know that?"

"well you can be oblivious." he says walking towards me. to what though? ugh this boy. "well you can be very judgy." he basically pouts, looking up. holy shit we got really close.

"you can be intimidating." you can be cute. "you know what else you are?" he looks at me and i can almost see fear. "what?" he says chastly. my everything.

my voice automatically softens, "the only person i can talk to like this." he smiles as wide as possible, biting his lip a bit. we are still standing really close.

"okay if I stay?"

he shrugs and we get on the swings.

🌟☄🌟

later we are at the lake, just sitting on the rocks. "so.. what happened to reed." i smile a bit, "he has to do one hundred hours of community service. his dad is in court too." cyrus tilts his head, confused.

"for what?" he asks in a small voice. "neglegence of a firearm." he puffs out his cheeks. "wow." i nod, "yeah, seriously." he looks at me with the mist serious face, to which i return so he knows im listening.

"i didn't tell the cops by the way," he looks down a bit, "i would've but they already knew."

"yeah, i told them." he looks at me in disbelief. "surprise, i did the right thing!" we smile at each other, in this moment everything is right. i snake my arm around his waist and he leans his head on my shoulder.

we were going to be fine.

🌟☄🌟

Authors note;

i know this was just basically the episode but i added stuff that i wanted to happen, my next chapter won't really have to do with the show but just a cute little thing that would be nice to see if they weren't on Disney.

Was this good?

Vote/Comment and let me know!

~Aj 👽