iv

tj's pov

🌟☄🌟

its been three weeks since me and cyrus have had our sleepover. we have gotten really close. its a great thing, but im worried. i can't help but to stare at him, and i always make an excuse to touch him.

i love his cute little nose, how his eyes crinkle with his smile. all of it. i am definitely more invested in cyrus then people believe. i have been majorly questioning what my feelings for the anxious boy really were.

i haven't seen him lately due to the fact that buffy moved away, so he's with his other friends. i decide to head to the spoon to see my sister.

🌟☄🌟

when i arrive at the spoon, i see amber, but i also see cyrus. amber winks at me and points towards the boy, so i head his way.

andi doesn't really want me to sit but after we debated it for a few minutes she gave in. "what are you guys talking about?" cyrus freezes up a bit, "oh you know, the weather, politics, price of hot lunch." (a/n i can't remember what he actually said yikes.)

"so you let me sit, but you won't even talk to me?" he's obviously hiding something. "im sorry- its private. i am having a... physical issue." panic runs through my body, my poor cyrus. my? wait what? ugh im gay.

"nonono! stop imagining horrible things i-i can't do a somersault." i laugh at the boy, smiling. "i can help you with that underdog."

he smiles, thanking me. then the door chimes and all hell breaks loose. jonah. my jaw clenches. andi goes to talk to him but he brings in some girl and she leaves. he's an asshole.

i need to get away before i hurt someone, "i should probably head out too i have work." then cyrus gives me pleading eyes. "wanna come?"

"yes please!" he yells jumping up as we run out. thank god.

🌟☄🌟

Authors note;

I am back with gay shit!

Was this good?

Vote/Comment and let me know!

~Aj 👽