(39) The Proposal

Bucky and Dylan went home for Christmas after Christmas was over they let Winnie watch Presley cause Bucky surprised her with a trip to Paris for the last week of their Christmas break. They enjoyed a lot romantic dinners and walks along the Paris streets and sight seeing and lots of pictures. 

On the last night there they were standing on the Eifel Tower over looking the streets under neath stars. He was standing behind her and he said "Did you like your surprise vacation?'

"I did baby thank you." she said as he squeezed her tighter.

"I have one more surprise baby it's a late Christmas gift." he said 

"Okay." she said 

He turned her around and said "Dylan Cheyenne Baylor I love you with all my heart. I am so glad that I found you again I had the biggest crush on you in the from 5th-7th grade but I was to shy and nervous to say anything. Then you disappeared from me and I felt lost and I felt so stupid for not saying anything to you about my feelings. I'm so glad that you and I found each other and I love you baby when you told me about your dream all I could think was that was not how I wanted our future to bed. I never want to be without you baby these past two years with you have been nothing but pure bliss and amazing. You are an amazing woman and mama I thank my lucky stars every day that I have you by my side. You help me when I need you to and you talk me down when I get inside my head and I love hearing you sing lullabies to Presley. You have the voice of angel baby and I love when you let it shine. I want to know if you love me enough to spend the rest of your life with me?' 

 I want to know if you love me enough to spend the rest of your life with me?' 

Her mouth dropped open and said "Yes.. a thousand times yes" 

He slid the ring on her finger and she said "baby this is amazingly gorgeous." 

"Well thank you. Since I turned 18 I was able to get what my dad left me when he died into my savings account which is how I was able to pay for this trip and your ring." he said 

She kissed him and said "I love you this is the most romantic thing in the world baby" as tears fell down her cheeks.

He wiped her tears and said "I tried baby..and I will continue to try and give romance." 

She kissed him and then they went back to their hotel room and sent out a mass text that she said yes. 

Once they got back they picked up Presley then made their way back to Georgia to start the 2nd semester of their freshmen year.