(9) Baby Baylor Is Coming

On December 5th Dylan went into labor with her baby girl. Nat rushed her to the hospital since their parents were on a date. She called Wanda who rushed over to the hospital leaving in the middle of a double date with Clint and Bucky and his new girlfriend Molly. 

"Sorry gotta go." she said

"What why?" Bucky said 

"Family Emergency." Wanda said

"Do I need to come with you" Cllint said

"Um no..you stay here I don't need you to hold my hand." she said as she got an Uber. 

After 3 hours of being there she fell asleep after the epidural finally kicked into high gear. Wanda and Nat made phone calls from her phone to her family and Steve. Everyone that was allowed to know about the pregnancy was in the waiting room awaiting the arrival of the little girl. 

Around 7 in the morning the next morning on December 6th she gave birth to an 8lb 8oz baby girl that she named Paisley Nicole Baylor. Who had big blue eyes and dark hair which she rolled her eyes about but Natasha said "It's okay.. she looks like you if you had dark hair and that's all that matters." 

She laughed and said "yes she does" as she breast fed her. 

A few days later she got to go home with little Paisley. She adjusted to motherhood with the help of Natalia and her dad and Natasha. With her doing homeschool she was able to pick up more hours at the book store. She put everything she had into a savings account and only used it for emergencies. 

Bucky's dad noticed that Steve wasn't coming around as much and one night while he was doing his homework he said "James what happened with you and Steve?' 

"Oh Natasha told him he wasn't allowed to hang out with me anymore and his parents told him the same thing once they learned why Natasha said that to him." Bucky said

"What did you do?' James said

"I um slept with Nat's stepsister over spring break she didn't take it to well once she heard the news and went off on me and told me that I needed grow up and learn that people have feelings." he said 

"James.. haven't I told you to stop what you are doing." James said 

"You have but I want to do what I want to do." Bucky said 

James sighed and said "Well son I hope one day you listen to me for once. But the other reason why I came down here to talk to you is because I wanted to let you know that that I"m going away for two years on deployment I trust that you will take care of you mama while I'm away." 

"Yeah dad. Don't I always." he said 

"Yeah." James said as he hugged him and he said "I love you son and you keep playing ball and get yourself a scholarship and follow your dreams son okay." 

"Thanks dad love you too." he said with tears in his eyes. 

"I leave this weekend so try and find time for dear old dad before I leave." James said 

Bucky chuckled and said "I have Thursday free dad we can go bowl or something." 

"Sounds good to me son finish up your homework and get some rest." James said as he headed back up stairs.