(34) The Road Trip

It was the start of summer vacation before their senior year. Bucky and her were in the pool at her house and he said "Hey..um I've been invited to come down to do a college tour of UGA and meet the football coach and watch practice. Do you want to come with me? It's like a week long thing." 

"I would like that I applied there." she said as she looked at him and put her arms around his neck. 

"MMm to bad you aren't a cheerleader anymore baby." he said

She smiled and said "You love me though." 

"I do love you gorgeous. I fall even more in love with you every day." he said as he kissed her. 

"When do we leave?' she said 

"Monday.. I know it's short notice but they called me earlier." he said 

"Okay that's fine." she said 

They spent the rest of the day in the pool then they went to dinner. She told her dad about how she was going to go with Bucky. 

Both sets of parents made sure that they both knew to be careful and to be aware since this will be the first time that they are taking a long road trip. They loaded up her jeep and stopped got gas and a bag full of snacks. 

They sing a long to songs they knew and ate their junk food and had a blast on their mini road trip. They finally pulled up to their hotel and got checked in at the hotel they found that was close to the university.

 They finally pulled up to their hotel and got checked in at the hotel they found that was close to the university

She laid down on the bed and he said "Shew we made it baby I was so nervous." as he laid beside her. 

She chuckled and said "I know I was nervous too." 

He kissed her and they started making out and whispered "We have some time to kill baby'

"Mmm I'm not oppose to some hotel sex." she said in between kisses. 

He laughed and they let each other go and stripped down and two rounds of sex. A quick cat nap then they got ready for dinner with the football coach. After the dinner was over they got back to the hotel and got in the hot tub. 

The next morning they met with the admissions officer and she even pulled Dylan's application as well. Kristy the admissions officer said "Let's walk around shall we guys." 

They walked around with her as she did a campus tour with them. Showed them where the cafeteria was the gym the library and the student lounge then took them by the dorms and let them meet the housing director and they showed them dorms. 

"We do co ed dorms so if you two wanted you can room together." the housing director said 

"Thank you." Dylan said 

Then they met the dean and where student advisors are and met with one about what kind of classes and majors they offer. After their campus tour was over they drove around the town so they had a feel of it so they had an idea of the life they would have going there. 

The next day they met with the football coach again and they walked the football field and saw the locker room. Then they met the team before they started practice and the coach showed her where she could sit cause he wanted Bucky to practice with them cause the scout had been watching Bucky since he was a freshmen. 

The coach continued to be impress by Bucky and he let Bucky keep the practice jersey he let him wear. "We will be in touch Mr Barnes we will be seeing you this fall when we come watch you play at your high school during your last year." 

"Thank you coach." Bucky said 

They went back to the hotel and had celebratory sex. The last two days were free days that Bucky wanted to have with just her and him having a mini vacation just the two of them. On Saturday they drove back up TN.