The Heirs

3RD PERSON POV
Everyone knew that the kingdom of Bangtan was a strange one. Their kings were known to have the strangest of love stories. The legacy was comfirmed through the current king.

The current king not only had one, but had three mates. He did not want to only choose one, so he ruled alongside all of them. He loved them equally and eventually had children with them.

First, Kim Namjoon was born. His first son and hopefully the future king. The king's other mates were jealous, but knew that he was the first heir by right. He was cared for and cerished by everyone in the castle. The castle rejoiced when he presented as an alpha. He showed so much promise when he was ahead of his whole class.

Secondly, Kim Taehyung was born. He was named the second heir to the Bangtan throne. The kingdom fell in love with his joyful attitude. His tan skin stood out from everyone. He was always there if something bad were to happen to Namjoon. The king was glad to have another son. He was presented as an alpha as well.

Lastly, Jeon Jungkook was born. The youngest out of his siblings. His mother had faced many pregnancy problems. She had some miscarriages. She died giving birth to Jungkook. Taehyung's mother eventually took Jungkook in as her own. Everyone was shocked when he too was presented as an alpha. All three sons turned out to be alphas.

To this day, the king ruled with his two mates by his side. The king's three sons prepared to rule the kingdom. Namjoon would be king, but he wanted help from his brothers too.

Another legacy of the Bangtan kingdom was the choosing ceremony. Every prince held one when they became of age. 19 is when you officially became an adult and were expected to act like it. All the single omegas from the kingdom gathered in the town square. The prince then chose his mate. Hundreds of people came to watch the sacred ceremony.

Namjoon had claimed Jimin on his choosing ceremony. Park Jimin, a low-life server was the love of his life. Another strange story indeed. A king and a servant happened to be mates.

Taehyung had turned 19 long ago, but he still hadn't chosen his omega. He kept saying that none of omegas at the cereomies interested him. Namjoon kept pressuring him to settle down.

Kim Jungkook had just turned 19 and about to attend his own choosing ceremony. He would be presented by all the available omegas in the kingdom, so that he may find and choose his mate.

Something they didn't know was that a new omega would attend the cermony this year.
_______________________________________
THIS IS JUST A FILLER. BUT ID SAY ITS IMPORTANT