1. Kara Kidnapped (1)

Chapter 1, Kara kidnapped

The Kryptonite Dart

It was friday night, aka sister night. Alex and Kara were watching Homeland in Alex's apartment while eating pizza.

"Jesus Christ you ate like 80 percent of the pizza" Alex laughed when she saw that the pizza was already finished. Kara laughed at her comment. "I hope you get fat" Alex said while she pulled her sister closer to her.

The whole night was full with laughter, hugs and jokes. When it got late, Kara went home. She flew out the window while Alex was waving her goodbye. It didn't go like normal though.

To Alex's her shock, she witnessed her little sister suddenly crash to the ground. "KARA" she yelled, she immediately grabbed her jacket and sprinted to the place where her sister would've crashed.

When she got there, her sister was nowhere to be found. There was a hole in the ground, indicating that Kara did crash here, but she was taken.

Alex called the DEO, telling them that supergirl had been taken and they needed to locate her as fast as possible.

——————————

The only things Kara remembers is, is flying when suddenly something hit her and she fainted.

She woke up, strapped to a metal table. She tried to escape the table, but to no avail. It seemed like her powers had been weakened, because she didn't even get an inch closer to escaping.

She started looking around the room, and she saw what was weakening her. The walls were laced with kryptonite emitters. She started panicking, after a long time in absolute silence, she heard someone come in.

A man in his early 30's came inside. He looked like no good. His eyes were widen and he had a deep stare. She began panicking again. He walked up to her and started petting her on her forehead.

"Shh, sweet sweet Kara, I'm not going to hurt you" he told her, his voice was dark and intimidating but you could tell he was trying to be somewhat comforting.

"Sorry about the uncomfortable table, you see, I've planned doing this for over a year. I made the perfect plan to make you all mine. But I needed to know how many percent kryptonite would not permanently hurt you" he stated, while still petting her.

"What do you want from me?" Kara tried to sound intimidating, but you could clearly hear the fear in her voice.

"The only thing I want from you is to be my friend.." he said, while staring at her. ''You see, I am quite lonely. I always wish I had a friend, and you are the perfect one, sorry for this" before Kara could say anything, he punched her and she was met with darkness again.