7

Kaneki POV

//When Ryu found out//

I was stood in front of Touka as a dark presence encircled Ryu, I went to kneel beside her as Touka pulled me back "No don't, I've seen this before." She said as she pulled me behind the old man. I watched as Ryu let out a piercing scream. As that happened I tried to pass Touka, letting out a long yell "RYU!"

I rushed towards her as she sat up quickly, her breaths are heavy and deep. I couldn't see her eyes, as they were clenched closed. Not noticing her hair colour change, I went in for a hug, as I did she started to cry, "Shh it's ok," I whispered into her ear as she hugged me again, keeping both of her eyes closed. "Open your eyes," I commanded as she shook her head, I let out a sigh, forgetting about the two others, "Open your eyes," I commanded, harsher. She continued to shake her head, "Do you want me to find Ar-" I stopped there as she shook her head more. "Then let me see your eyes, please," I pleaded. She replied, in a croaky voice "N-No." I stood up and held out a hand for her, "We are leaving," I stated as I helped her outside. "Wait!" Touka yelled out to us, I looked behind us, stopping Ryu "Here, call this number if you need to, you too, 'dove'" She put air quotations around dove as I grabbed the number and continued to walk, going slowly down the stairs. 

"Where do you want to go Ryu?" I asked nicely, as she tried to look at me, "A-Ar-Arima," she stuttered out, as I walked her towards CCG building. When we entered the place, a group of CCG members guided Ryu away from me "H-Hey!" I stammered out, as Arima came down the hallway, he glared in my direction, as I stepped back, I felt a gun on my back, "Kaneki?" Ryu said, helplessly looking around the area "I'm here," I replied back to her, she gently pushed the CCG member who was holding her away, and slowly tried to make her way to me, "Kaneki, let me follow your voice," she said as I began to say funny things, making her let out small laughs.

Once she made it near to me, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug, hearing a gun click, I froze. "Let go of her ghoul, or you and she both die," I gulped, trying to catch Arima's eyes. 

Ryu POV

I let out a quiet growl, "How dare you?" I calmly asked, somewhat looking towards where the voice is, it replied "He is a ghoul, he must die! You will die along with him if you stay near that trash!" I let out a louder growl, not opening my eyes I walked towards the person. Once I felt near the person I grabbed their uniform, and threw him or her to the floor, "HE! He has a name! He is my friend!" I said pointing in the direction of Kaneki.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, opening one eye I looked at Arima, as he shook his head. "Arima! Do something!" I snarled at him. "I can't let a ghoul survive." He replied as I backed away into the large space. "Then why let me live?" I quietly asked under my breath, "What?" Arima asked I stared at him in the eyes, "Why let me live?" I asked louder, pointing to myself, his eyes went wide and the other members looked around in confusion, "What do y-" "Don't play DUMB!" I cut him off by yelling, I turned away and walked towards Kaneki, to get my arm grabbed, "Ryu please, I can explai-" He started "Explain what!" I replied whipping his hand off my arm, I glared into his eyes as he ordered the rest of the members to go, "Follow me, Kaneki can come too," he said as we went towards his office.

Kaneki caught me up to me "What are you talking about?" he whispered as I shook my head, and ignored him as I continued to walk behind Arima when we got to his room.

As soon as we got inside I snarled at Arima, "Explain," he took a deep sigh.

"When we saw you in the river, after your two friends left you, to tell their parents I believe," he glanced at Kaneki, as Kaneki felt tears come down his face, Arima continued "We helped you out of the ice, and got you to a CCG medical place, where we got you treated. You were peaceful in your sleep when you suddenly started to jerk around, we had to I'm sorry..." He started to tear up, as I walked to him and hugged him, "Don't be,  I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you," he looked down at me. "How did you find out?" he asked as I gave out a shy chuckle, "I was dreaming it, but it also felt so real. I also met her," I replied. Arima and Kaneki looked at me as if I am crazy. 

I gave them a closed eye smile, "Want to see?" I asked as they both nodding, Kaneki still doesn't understand. I sighed as I mentally asked for Rin to come out. 'Please' 'Fine...' I heard crackling sounds as I felt extra limbs come from my lower back. Rinkaku. I opened both of my eyes, as I uncovered on from my purple hair falling in front of it. I looked at my new kagune, feeling used to it for some reason. I have 2 kagunes, both of them black with red patterns on them, I moved one of the kagunes to my hand, as I stroked them I felt the scaly texture and smiled. I turned back to Arima to see him have a shocked face, Kaneki fell to the floor as he started to cry, "I'm sorry Kaneki... I only found out today," I promised as he looked up and ran to me. I sighed expecting a slap, but no he came and jumped on me. My eyes widened as I fell on my back. The rinkaku disappeared as his tears fell into my clothing. "I-I'm sorry!" Kaneki cried into my shoulder, his voice muffled as I patted his head. "Ryu," Arima called as I looked at him, "That wasn't the kagune we gave you," he continued on, as my eyes widened, the sounds disappeared as I heard muffles of voices calling out to me, 'Not the Kagune... They gave me?' I asked myself 'I am not the only ghoul in your body, the other is passive' Rin replied.

I closed my eyes as I pushed Kaneki off of me and went towards the corner of the room. Sitting down in the corner I curled into a ball and cried. Tears falling down my face as I sobbed into my knees.

A soothing voice filled my ears as I slowly entered my slumber.

--------------

Oof. So you found out what Ryu is, but who was her family before?

The next chapter will be the family. :)

Also is Rin just her other personna or is she (Or he it might have been he Ik I said she but still. :) ) a family member?

**eDIT: IK I never posted this, but it seems as if no one is interested in this so, I'm going to stop it here, and start to write Deku's Revenge sequel.**