4

3rd person

As Ryu's vision left her, Arima hurriedly picked her up and hoisted her over his shoulder, as Kaneki followed. An awkward silence filled the halls, as they passed many different corners to get to Arima's office, "She'll be staying here..." Arima stated, breaking the deafening silence, as his head turned to look at Kaneki, "You're her friend aren't you?" he asked, his eyes showed no emotion, his voice as gruffly as normal as Kaneki's spine shivered, "Y-Yes, sir..." Kaneki mumbled as Arima gave a slight nod, he started to leave as he turned out the door, he stopped "Look after her... I'll be back in an hour..." he coldly said as his footsteps echoed throughout the hall. Kaneki let out a break he didn't know he was holding, 'What have I got myself into Ryu...?' he asked himself in his head as he sat down next to her. Holding her hand and squeezing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person

It was a cold winters day, as three 6-year-olds were seen running around the park, "HIDE! GIVE IT BACK!" A boy with black hair yelled, as he chased the boy Hide, why a girl was sat running towards Hide, "GOTCHA!" she yelled as she grabbed what Hide wa holding and ran off, "RYU! NOT YOU TOO!" The black haired male yelled as he followed Ryu, "Come get me Kaneki!" Ryu yelled towards Kaneki, making Kaneki run faster. Ryu yelped as she tripped and fell onto an icy pond, "Ryu?" Hide asked, as he looked around for her. Looking towards Kaneki, he saw the horror plastered onto his face. "Kaneki!" Hide yelled over to the frozen boy, jogging over in his direction. "Have you seen Ryu? I can't find her an-" his voice froze as he spotted black hair, "R-Ryu?" his voice stammered as his breath hitched. The older Ryu stood back as she gasped. Tears brimming from her eyes as she watched the two boys scurry down the hill. 'Kaneki... Hide...' Tears started to pour out of her eyes as she sobbed. Her sobs racked the now neon white area. "Kaneki..." she sobbed out of her mouth, as screams and sob filled the empty room. "It's ok..." a soft voice called out to her, as her head bolted up coming face to face with the younger her. Looking at her younger self, she saw no resemblance. Her hair was a noir black, her eyes a vibrant blue. Her skin is a tanned colour, she wore a hoodie and jeans, as she did an eye closed grin,  "Kaneki knows you are alive!" she cheerfully claimed, as the older Ryu's sobs stopped, but tears kept flowing out of her eyes. "I-I know, but hide..." she slammed her fist into the floor, trying to stop more tears coming out, as a colder voice came. "Hide won't find out Ryu... You are MINE!" before she looked up, the white room changed into the medical room at the CCG building. Looking around she remembered the first time she saw Juuzou and Arima. "Where am I?" Younger Ryu asks as she looked around the medical room when a man with white hair and glasses walked in, "Sir?" Ryu asks cautiously. He looked at her, this is when she saw his silver eyes, staring into those eyes, she saw everything... How he was feeling. "AHEM!" A cough brought her out of her thoughts, as she shook her head, "It's rude to stare you know," the man calmly said, as he sat down, "S-S-Sorry!" Ryu stuttered out, as she bowed her head. "Where am I, sir?" Ryu asks politely, the male stared at her, "You are with the CCG, in our medical bay..." He stated calmly, Ryu looked around as she noticed the wires clipped to her arms. Older Ryu stopped crying, but her eyes were red from the rubbing, 'Arima was an emotionless person back then...'

A flash of white bolted her out of her thoughts as she came back to the white room, "You are MINE!" someone yelled, she looked up to see no one, "W-Who's there?" she asked frantically looking around, until she heard a deep chuckle, "Oh is poor emotionless Umeda-" the person put emphasis on Umeda. Making Ryu flinch "- is scared of a voice in her head?" the pe- voice asked, cackling afterwords. Ryu's eyes widen, as her head started to spin. "No! I-I WHO ARE YOU!" She roared out, closing her eyes as she blocked any other voices from getting in, she clenched her eyes shut, as mummering started to fill her ears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~

//5 minutes before the voice//

3rd Person

With Kaneki.

Kaneki woke up to a jolt, as Arima slammed the door, "I hope you didn't sleep for the whole hour, Kaneki," he stated as he sat beside him, combing Ryu's hair. Kaneki gave a confusing look towards him, but shook his head, "I was sir... I'm sorry..." Kaneki muttered under his breath, hoping Arima didn't hear him. If Arima did, he didn't say anything. Silence fell on the two, but this time it was a comfortable silence, as they were getting settled in to the silence, Ryu's body made a sudden jerk, Arima's head snapped up, "Get the med team," Kaneki stared shocked at Arima, "NOW!" he snarled as Kaneki rushed out of the door.

Arima stayed near Ryu's body, hushing her and combing her hair gently, not even 10 minutes later, loads of footsteps could be heard. The door slammed open as the two doctors who helped last time was there, "What is it sir?" one of them asked, it's a female with long broan hair, put up in a pony tail, with sky blue eyes, "The voices-" Arima got cut off by the nurse pushing him out of the way as she massaged Ryu's brain. Her body stopped shaking as Ryu went back into a deep sleep.

The nurse glared at Arima, making Kaneki flinch for go- WHO knows what reason, "You should have told us straight away, sir!" she yelled at him. Arima stood there doing nothing, "If it wasn't for this young man here, Miss Umeda would have died!" she yelled again, her eyes closed. As the nurse was shouting at Arima, Ryu's finger flinched. Arima's eyes fell onto Ryu's hands as he pushed past the yelling nurse, and quickly moved towards Ryu.

Her eyes fluttered open to stare into those same silver eyes from the first time being here.

"Arima-Kun..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know Japanese culture, sooo, sorry if I used the wrong word....

All I know is: Chan, Kun, Senpai. SOOO!